Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Homemade pea n ham soup

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tink1970

Omg forgot how good homemade pea and soup tastes….. 5 day pouch test has its ups after all x

Whitey

Yes one of my favourites much better than supermarket ones.

Lauren
    Keymaster

@tink1970 28587 wrote:

Omg forgot how good homemade pea and soup tastes….. 5 day pouch test has its ups after all x

I’m absolutely THRILLED at this post. You were so downbeat a few short days ago and now you have found renewed enthusiasm for living a healthy life. It’s called ‘success’. Never giving up and always trying to find a way forward. You have become an inspiration to us all. Well done.

Doodah xx

tink1970

Just talking to people who understand what we all go through helps bucket loads…. Although my partner is good he doesn’t fully understand the full extent of a bypass.

Lauren
    Keymaster

@tink1970 28613 wrote:

Just talking to people who understand what we all go through helps bucket loads…. Although my partner is good he doesn’t fully understand the full extent of a bypass.

That is a very good point. Our families, partners, friends and kids support us and want the very best for us but they don’t understand what it’s actually like. Our surgeons say that it’s vital to talk to other patients at every stage because as much as they know everything about wls, they haven’t EXPERIENCED it. That’s where this forum and support groups come into their own. I wouldn’t be without it. I couldn’t’ be without it.

Doodah x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media