Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Hi im Suzanne and im new, i am on day 3 of the liver shrink diet.

Home » Topics » Welcome to Streamline Surgical » Introductions to Weight Loss Chat Forum » Hi im Suzanne and im new, i am on day 3 of the liver shrink diet.

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    yasanne

It’s great to have you all at the end of the computer, it’s a great help. It’s helped me alot to read what has been written by others.
    Im booked in to have a by-pass on Sat 28th April. Im very nervous, so it’s great to know others in the same situation or have been.

Any advise would be greatly recieved.
    Thanks and have a great day.

Paul-H
    Participant

Hi

Welcome to the forum, where are you having your bypass, I am 7 weeks post op and it was the best desission I have ever made. Your will soon be over and you will wonder what all the fuss was about, the whole thing was vertualy painless.

Good luck, not that you will need it.

Paul

Vonone

Hi, I’ve been joined just over a week, and the amount of support is fab, responses to all thoughts, anxieties are quick and by someone who has/is going through the process. My surgery booked for the 11th may so not far behind. Have been trying to eat smaller portions in readiness for pre op diet. Keep posting x

Ms Ellie

Hi there suzanne welcome….my lovely we are all here for you and want to support anyone who is thinking,having or had wls most of us have been through all the anxieties that people have Before wls..it’s normal.

Next Saturday not long now you will officially be a (LOSER) I hope all is going well with the milk diet for you keep us posted and we will try to answer any questions you may want to ask before hand.

Ms Ellie

@Vonone 22956 wrote:

Hi, I’ve been joined just over a week, and the amount of support is fab, responses to all thoughts, anxieties are quick and by someone who has/is going through the process. My surgery booked for the 11th may so not far behind. Have been trying to eat smaller portions in readiness for pre op diet. Keep posting x

Good luck to you to vonone…and welcome to the streamline forum xx

Nettie

Good luck, you have found a great place to get support for your journey xx

medic

Stick with it, I know it’s not easy, but the better you do, the better for you. (That rhymes don’t it!)
    Tom.

alalgar

Dear Yasane,

I had my bypass done last Tuesday and am now recovering from it. I am now fine but in my experience, unlike that of Paul-H, was definitelly not virtually painless.

I think is good to manage our expectations well from the begining. Knowing what we can expect help us to face it better. Having five or six wounds in your tummy, loads of gas injected into your abdomen and cuts and stitching done in your bowels for a couple of hours gives as a result some pain which if well managed is absolutely bareable but I wouldn’t say painless (at least in my case). Do expect at least some discomfort for the first couple of days.

The good news is that I am now feeling well and since I started my preop diet I lost 15 Kilos!!!

All the best for Saturday.

Alvaro

yasanne

Im having my op at St Anthony’s Cheam Paul.

@Paul-H 22951 wrote:

Hi

Welcome to the forum, where are you having your bypass, I am 7 weeks post op and it was the best desission I have ever made. Your will soon be over and you will wonder what all the fuss was about, the whole thing was vertualy painless.

Good luck, not that you will need it.

Paul

Doodah
    Keymaster

2 days to go – WOOOO HOOOO!!! Good luck and see you on the other (slimmer, healthier and happier) side ;-))

Doodah x

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media