Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Hi im new here

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Alan

Hi everyone and I must say I enjoyed reading all your achievements. I had my gastric sleeve in Macclesfield’s regency spire on the nhs on the sixth of December 2010 since then I’ve lost seven stone and I’m doing well and it’s still coming off. Before the op I couldn’t even walk 25 metres up the road which is on a hill where I live now I can walk for ever and a day and even bought a bike and can ride that it’s turned my life around. Anyway I hope you all do as well and feel as good physically as I do.

hazelann70

Hi Alan,

Sounds like you’re doing really well. 7 stone is wonderful and you must feel so much better for it. I wasn’t too heavy when I had my bypass (15st 4lbs) and although I can see the difference in my clothes, people ask me if I feel better for losing the weight – the honest answer has to be that I don’t feel any different inside at all. Am I just abnormal or do others not feel any different?

Jaysee

Hi Alan, well done on your weight loss and welcome 🙂

Anonymous

New to the forum but not to surgery.
    Welcome, your find the site is a wonderful place, helpful and resourceful.

Having it make the whole process much easier.

Sounds like our doing great in anycase…..

Shout when you need us and if you see apost you can reply too do it…. we all need input…

Cheers

Andy ( Buzz ) Bognor Regis way down south

Ganny
    Participant

Hi Alan,
    Welcome to the site and a big well done on your weight lost.
    Elaine xx

LINDY LOO

@Alan 13595 wrote:

Hi everyone and I must say I enjoyed reading all your achievements. I had my gastric sleeve in Macclesfield’s regency spire on the nhs on the sixth of December 2010 since then I’ve lost seven stone and I’m doing well and it’s still coming off. Before the op I couldn’t even walk 25 metres up the road which is on a hill where I live now I can walk for ever and a day and even bought a bike and can ride that it’s turned my life around. Anyway I hope you all do as well and feel as good physically as I do.

Well done Alan, I bet it feels great. Keep posting and encouraging us.
    Lindy Loo

Ms Ellie

Hi there Alan well done you and welcome xxxx

Baron

Hi Dear..
    Welcome on this forum…
    You can learn a variety of information regarding health…
    And secondly, you performed too good.. you will keep it up to get good results…

Cerritos Gym

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media