Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Hi… back 2 check in and see how everyones doing……

Home » Topics » Surgical Journey » Bariatric patient experiences » Bypass Patient Stories and Photos » Hi… back 2 check in and see how everyones doing……

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dizzy
    Participant

Hi, not been on here for a while, been busy doing everything but eating, am now just under 10 stone down from my op date June 9th, feel GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!

Irene

Fantastic. It’s amazing how great you feel after the op isn’t it?
    Well done 10 stone is aa phenomenal amount to lose in 6 months You are a star.

Love and hugs

Anonymous

Hi Dizzy,
    Glad to see you posting…. great news on your success so far, you must be doing something right.
    Finding time is probably the hardest when you have so much new found energy and shopping to do…
    But as always, its great news to hear when someone is doing so well…

Keep it up skinny….. and try to pop by a tad more often lol… if you can

Great success, proud of you…. well done

Buzz xx

pink lady

Ah you star well done. You must be so pleased. Love Pinks. X

Precious

Dizzy thats fantastic, its amazing how the weight los finds you so much energy that you find less time to come on here. I am the same I feel bad for it, but at the same time I know that people understand that we are busy making making up for the fun we have missed out on. !0 stone is fantastic, you must look and feel great. well done
    xxxx precious xxx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media