Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Hi another new one

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Keymaster

Fab advice Carol x TRUST the surgery to do it’s job ๐Ÿ˜‰

Doodah x

cupcake

Hi and thanks for the reply I am wishing the days away until my surgery. It will be so lovely to be out the other side and I am looking forward to keeping in touch with everyone I am sure it will be a huge help if I get the munchies during milk diet.

cupcake

Hi thank you for the reply, am I rude if I ask who did your op and where it was done? Because I have undergone surgery elsewhere and have come to streamline I am still a tad nervous.

Congratulations Rae cant wait to follow your progress more fully in the coming weeks ๐Ÿ™‚

Sharlotte, am thinking about you too especially today, you’ll have to let us all know how you’ve got on once you are home and settled.

Helen x

RaeRae

Hi Girlies
    Not been on for a day or 2 as have been feeling utterly pants, a few reasons for this I think, firstly, I just cannot tolerate cold water which is driving me nuts as I cant bare it not cold,good job I blooming like Coffee, I am only managing to eat the tiniest amounts and that’s when people remind me, as appetite has flown out the window( not that that’s a bad thing lol) Been advised to eat mash potato and liver pate oh yum, but did swap it today for some chicken instead chewed to death. I also think a little complacent when feeling well and am doing to much, HUGE bit of advise REST REST REST. Good grief listen to me moaning, On the plus size my knees which I have struggled with for a long time have stopped hurting Yippee, and extremely excited about the weight dropping off which I know it is happening as we speak as most embarrassing moment so far my trousers fell down as I was carrying the washing up the stairs, and the elastic hadnt snapped Woah Woah xxxx
    Hope you are all well
    Rae xxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

@RaeRae 25760 wrote:

Hi Girlies
    Not been on for a day or 2 as have been feeling utterly pants, a few reasons for this I think, firstly, I just cannot tolerate cold water which is driving me nuts as I cant bare it not cold,good job I blooming like Coffee, I am only managing to eat the tiniest amounts and that’s when people remind me, as appetite has flown out the window( not that that’s a bad thing lol) Been advised to eat mash potato and liver pate oh yum, but did swap it today for some chicken instead chewed to death. I also think a little complacent when feeling well and am doing to much, HUGE bit of advise REST REST REST. Good grief listen to me moaning, On the plus size my knees which I have struggled with for a long time have stopped hurting Yippee, and extremely excited about the weight dropping off which I know it is happening as we speak as most embarrassing moment so far my trousers fell down as I was carrying the washing up the stairs, and the elastic hadnt snapped Woah Woah xxxx
    Hope you are all well
    Rae xxx

Hahahahaha! Omg that reminds me of when it happened to me! I was being a bridesmaid to a friend last year and was carrying a (very lightweight box) of her stuff through the hotel corridor as she struggled with her dress, shoes etc. All of a sudden, my sweatpants dropped to the floor and I tripped over them and almost fell flat on my face. We could hardly move for laughing and her mascara had to be re-applied! One of the many funny stories I have to tell my Grandchildren if I’m lucky enough to have any ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anyhow, REST, sip and keep trying to eat little and often. It might be a good idea to switch to decaf coffee too as caffeine is dehydrating. You are doing fabulously ๐Ÿ˜€

Doodah x

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media