Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Hi all

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

Hi I had my op on 26th may this year and will have my first fill in august. I’m so confused on this whole lap band thing. I’m constantly worried that my band has slipped and I hate the feeling of the port. I know I sound like a sook but o just want to hear other people’s issues . Thanks

ruby tuesday

Hiyah, don’t know much about bands, but what makes you worry it has slipped? Do you have some pain or something? Is the port uncomfortable? x

yummymummy

I guess I’m just paranoid . It’s Been a long time waiting. My ex cheated on me with a girl 10 years younger than me and left me with two young kids, one is 2 the other is 4. This is something I have wanted and needed to get my life back. Thanks for replying

ANN410
    yummymummy wrote:
    I guess I’m just paranoid . It’s Been a long time waiting. My ex cheated on me with a girl 10 years younger than me and left me with two young kids, one is 2 the other is 4. This is something I have wanted and needed to get my life back. Thanks for replying

Sounds like his lost and your gain Hun , your day will come , and shine you will, x x x

ruby tuesday

Sorry to hear that yummy, I admire you for going through an op in that situation, and I am sure all will go well with your first fill, so try not to worry unecessarily. Easier said than done, I know, but unless you have indications of a problem try to be optomistic that all is well with the band. Always nice people on here to listen if you need to ask anything or chat. Best wishes, Ruby

Doodah
    Keymaster

Wow Yummy, you have certainly been through the wringer. Your wls will help the old confident you to claw her way back to the surface and then you can show your ex what he’s been missing!! Your children will benefit almost as much as you when they see Mummy becoming a strong, independant, fit and healthy person again. Always a win-win in my opinion 😉

Doodah x

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media