Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Hi all I am a newbie……

Home ยป Topics ยป Welcome to Streamline Surgical ยป Introductions to Weight Loss Chat Forum ยป Hi all I am a newbie……

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone, my name is Sam and I am 3days “pre-op”. having my Gastric Band fitted on Thursday. I am full of mixed emotions and feeling sick with anxieties(mainly re the anaesthetic) ….. I have been on many sites reading people stories and feeling excited at the prospects of the day my new life starts. Have lost 11lb so far on the pre-op diet (not the milk diet) so feel like I am on my way…..looking forward to the wonderful support you all seem to give ……wish me luck ๐Ÿ˜‰

lisac2012

Good luck ๐Ÿ™‚ where are you having yours done? what diet did you do then if not the milk diet?
    Lisa x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using WLS FORUM

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi Sam and welcome to our friendly forum. I bet you are super-charged excited by now!!

Whereabouts are you having your surgery? And by whom?

can’t wait to walk beside you in your journey towards a new, healthier, happier longer life ๐Ÿ™‚

Doodah x

ev123

Ooh I’m getting mine done thurs too! Where r u having it??

hi Lisa, I am on the protein diet which cuts out all the carbs, just allowed some fruit, salad, veg and fish. I can’t drink milk s feel quite lucky. And the portion sizes are small as downsized my plate so starting off the right way ๐Ÿ™‚
    I live in Bognor Regis
    Thanks for your reply …….:)

Hi there, I am so super excited as lost the stone I wanted to Pre surgery now.. I am going into St Richards with Mr Slater……No long now IRS come round so fast yet waited so long x

St Richards with Mr Slater, I guess we will see each other ……I will wear a Rose lol…..got to be there by 7.30

Sam ๐Ÿ™‚

ev123

I’m also at st Richards thurs, so will see u both there at 7.30!

Doodah
    Keymaster

Sounds like you two have a bari-buddy each ;-))

Doodah x

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media