Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Hey!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jabbajabba

Hi everyone, :wave:

Wasnt sure what forum to post this in.

Have lost about 8stone in the last yr thanks to my band. Have another 2stone to go before Id consider seeing a plastic surgeon, just wondering if anyone had any recommendations on comfortable ‘shapewear’. Lol, i feel great but could do with something to ‘pull me in’ in the meantime, lol.

Cheers

Jabba

Doodah
    Keymaster

@jabbajabba 31294 wrote:

Hi everyone, :wave:

Wasnt sure what forum to post this in.

Have lost about 8stone in the last yr thanks to my band. Have another 2stone to go before Id consider seeing a plastic surgeon, just wondering if anyone had any recommendations on comfortable ‘shapewear’. Lol, i feel great but could do with something to ‘pull me in’ in the meantime, lol.

Cheers

Jabba

Hi Jabba and welcome to our friendly forum.

If you are female then I would recommend Marks and Spencer. They are a bit more expensive but boy do they work! If you are male, then Ebay and Amazon have a good range. Most supermarkets do their own now and I have bought some but M&S just seem to be better quality in addition to having super ‘hold it in’ ability! I wear a full slip that allows you to wear your own bra. I have had plastic surgery on my tummy but nowhere else so bras are still problematic if you know what I mean!

Hope this is helpful 😉

Search Results | Marks & Spencer

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=body+shaper+men&tag=googhydr-21&index=aps&hvadid=34724233908&hvpos=1t2&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=11650433371226819512&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_5z4xrxuwa2_b

Mens Shapewear | eBay

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media