Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Here I go :0)x

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    treeza

Just back from pre op at St Richards x lovely people x bit more positive re milk diet today x whenever my stomach grumbles instead of seeing it as a negative like I was (& it was doing my head in!) I now turn it into a positive & think a few more calories not eaten & a bit more weight lost. I am totally amazed at how much weight I’ve lost in just 2 days so must be worth it x lol Tx :0)x (getting up for a wee 6x per night not fun mind!!!

treeza

I can not tell you how much better I feel today. Milk diet has been a doodle not really that bothered about other food. Having had a bug that left me with a really bad taste in my mouth which made everything taste horrid I now can taste what I’m eating (well drinking) Yay :0)x jelly made with milk was a nice change too x

nuttygirl

Glad you are feeling better now Treeza and you’re focused on the milk diet – not long now!! x

Deifersmum
    Participant

Hi Treeze, if it helps just know that everyone on here has gone through the same thing as you, we’ve all been there and done it and definitely got the smaller size tee shirt, so hang in there lass you can do it, if it helps I found having a pint of mile for breakfast with flavours, the same for lunch, (I told everyone it was slimfast) and one of my jellies and my oxo in a big soup mug when the family were having dinner and another jelly and lots of water in between, that way you keep to meal times and feel like your having something. Hope that helps and good luck, your nearly there and we’re all so very much behind you, you can do it.

Lots of love
    Lesley
    xxx

treeza

Thank you so much for all your words of encouragement & support. Its really kept me going. Only 11 days left to go! Lol xxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

Isn’t the human body simply amazing? No matter what we throw at it, it just keeps coping!

Have to admit that I loved the simplicity of the milk diet. I still love milk very, very much but sugar free jelly? Nah, you can keep that ruddy devil doo doo thanks lol!

Doodah x

treeza

Does anyone know if a B&B near St Richards that my mom could stay in whilst I’m in next week? She wants to be close by. Thank you x

Hi honey my mum is staying in the travellodge fontwell park for the 3 nights it was really cheap… its only a 10 min drive away. I booked weeks ago tho… all the B and B’s were full as its the carnival week xxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

@soon to be skinny 29013 wrote:

Hi honey my mum is staying in the travellodge fontwell park for the 3 nights it was really cheap… its only a 10 min drive away. I booked weeks ago tho… all the B and B’s were full as its the carnival week xxx

Super helpful post. Thanks. I just love how we all help and support each other on a daily basis. I truly love this place – it’s like getting counselling every day!! For FREEEEEEE!

Doodah x

treeza

It’s the final count down!!! 1 week today my journey well & truly begins! :0)x

You will hear all the time,that the first few days are the worst, and I honestly never believed it would get easier, but it really does. I have never stuck to anything in my life and the pride you will feel after compleating your milk diet is all worth it.mfirst few days I was low and depressed, but after a few days I felt amazing literally euphoric!. I actually liked my oxo drink lol, beef one was vile but loved chicken and the veg one. After my op I couldn’t believe it but I actually missed my milk diet. Lol.

H xxx

treeza

Thanks Sparkle x I’m a week into milk diet, first three days were tough but agree it does get easier x I’m now a week away from op day! I’m excited, nervous, happy, sad in other words emotions all over the place x mostly I’m excited for the start of my new healthier life x how are you getting on? X

Doodah
    Keymaster

I wouldn’t cry if I had to do the milk diet again either. the simplicity of it appeals to my OCD lol!

I start my milk diet tomorrow…. I’ve got all the stuff ready!! Its the first step on the path to a healthier me….. I’ve waited sooooo long for this day:-) wish me luck ladies xxxxx

treeza

Your going to do great soon to be skinny x take care x good lucky x

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media