Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Herbal Life

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi everyone!!

Do any of you know if we are allowed to have Herbal Life or Slimfast shakes??

I am really battling to have breakfast in the mornings so thought a drink would be better. I just can not eat first thing in the morning.

thank you

kim

SJ

Have you had a bypass? If so, then probably should not have either as they contain sugar. Herbalife do a protein shake (tates foul) which has less sugar in it, but really shakes are a last resort if no other food will work. There are a lot of calories in most shakes…

If you are stuck, phone the dietician for some advice.

Good luck,

SJ

TLC

I have had a gastric bypass and i was told by my dietician that i could take a slimfast shake. Don’t know if that helps – i tried them but didn’t like them.

pink lady

Have you tried a bit of fresh fruit, yoghurt and milk and make up your own smoothie drink in a blender. its all natural and you know whats gone in to it. Got a portion of protien, calcuim and fruit. Thats what I do some mornings. Hope that helps. Love Pinks. X

Brains

I also think doing your own smoothie best. There are so many to choose from xxx

Anonymous

HI! Am trying my own smoothie this morning. fruit, natural yogurt and oats. tastes good so far!! Thanks for all the help:D

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media