Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Help !! Sugar free crusha chocolate

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pinkdancer

Can anyone help me track down some ‘sugar free Crusha milkshake syrup in chocolate flavour’ as I can’t get it anywhere around me.

Anywhere around Portsmouth – Chichester would be good as desperate.

Thanks as now on my liver reducing diet and as I am dairy free – Soya milk is ok but a bit of flavouring would be good.

BAMBI

Hi Mandi
    Bought some raspberry today and noticed they had it in chocolate but cant say whether it was sugar free or not.I will go in the morning and have a look for you and if it is i will get a couple of bottles and post to you if you send me you address via private message.hope this helps you.
    Hilary xx

pink lady

hi
    Sorry no luck just looked at waitrose tesco sainsbury and asda online. Only do normal chocolate. On crusha website they don’t do sugar free chocolate milkshake mix. they do banana strawbery and raspberry sugar free at the coop. I am dairy free. I wasn’t put on the milk diet I went on the protien diet no carbohydrates. I assume they know you are dairy free. Hope it all goes well thinking of you at this time. Not easy to go on these pre op diets straight after christmas. Happy new year
    Love Pinks X

Pinkdancer

Thanks guys – I just assumed they would do the chocolate in sugar free!

I am on the liver reducing diet but having the soya milk as an extra.

CarerQuie

Asda only stock the strawberry sugar free. It’s still extremely sweet and you only need a tiny amount in the glass.xx

dont know if this would b any use it is SUGAR FREE and do make milkshakes aswell???

http://www.creamsupplies.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=1036&refer=GB

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media