Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

help needed ??

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    bellyman

and you BUZZ sorry mate

JennyLeanne

Dont worry Buzz, i love chatting to you lol 🙂 xxxxxx

Ms Ellie

@bellyman 7648 wrote:

i just love chatting with you lovely ladies xxxxxxxxxxx

Qui Qui …….

mellors1008

Hi Bellyman

Im 8months since my bypass op, and in my head I dont yet see changes although over 81/2 sstone lighter ther must be somewhere!!???!!!, and this must be true as Ive had to buy smaller clothes, but I still feel big.

I notice more when im out in oublic and peopl dont stare as much, and you dont get little comments. you need to be positive in yourself, postitive that you made the right decision and IT IS working, everyone is different, people loose lots early on, some nothing then it all drops off, you may stall for a few weeks then more comes off, its our body’s way of adjusting to the massive operation that you have had, and it needs time to settle and adjust, the same as you need to in your mind. the main thing is you are doin what your meant to be and believe me you will see differences albeit small ones! but soon the small ones become BIG ones, and big losses the next time you step on those scales, and dont get paranoid that the scales dont work, mind didnt for a few weeks, I blame the duff batteries!!! xxx

Ms Ellie

Mellors a fab weight loss there well done you xxx

petal

Hi Bellyman, I am due to have my bypass on the 2nd Sept. But a few years ago I managed to lose 8 stone with lighterlife, (and put it all back on again) – but I couldnt get my head around my weightloss. People didn’t recognise me even close up, so I must have looked very different. But I didn’t think I did. I had put my life on hold for so many years saying that, ‘when I lost weight I would e.g. go on holiday, ride a horse, start exercising, and that life would be soooooo very different. But it wasn’t! I was still me, looking out at the world the same way, I couldn’t see that I was any different at all! I know that my expectations will be different this time, I am doing it for my long term health and don’t expect life to be so very different this time! Its hard isn’t it. Hope you are ok xxx

hazelann70

My place for bar billiards anytime mate 😉 You know where I live!!!

bellyman

Hi Hazelann70 , blimey someone on my doorstep , welcome to our pleasure dome.
    thanks for the offer i will take you up on that one night. xx

bellyman

Hiya petal, thanks, yes i have to start looking long term , i waited for such a long time for this opertunity and i know my weight loss so far is excellent and my life has allready changed so much especially my walking and breathing , but i still find it hard dealing with the small minded people out there who feel they have the right to laugh and stare and i know i shouldnt cos it never bothered me before , but now im losing weight for the first time in my life i think im more , mm i not sure of the word but i seem to get more annoyed nowadays now and i more aware of the way i look . good luck with your op and i hope it falls off you like it is me . xx

bellyman

Lets start a joke page
    Any offers , come on you boring bunch lol

Anonymous

Blimey Andy, where you been hiding you handsome devil?
    Ellie is the queen of text jokes…… my phone died and gone to phone heavan…..

Jokes are good… open a post I dare you

Buzz x

Ms Ellie

@Buzz 15003 wrote:

Blimey Andy, where you been hiding you handsome devil?
    Ellie is the queen of text jokes…… my phone died and gone to phone heavan…..

Jokes are good… open a post I dare you

Buzz x

Guys guys guys there is no way possible that I can post my texts on here as they are WAY too naughty, I have my reputation to take care of!

But somewhere on this forum I did start a funnies thread where you could add to it but remember it must be clean!!!

bellyman

I cant believe all you lot do is is moan and be boring , we have got lives again , lets be happy and joke and have a giggle .
    Big love to you all xxxx REMEMBER LIFE IS TOO SHORT SO SMILE AND BE HAPPY xxxx

Ms Ellie

@bellyman 15146 wrote:

I cant believe all you lot do is is moan and be boring , we have got lives again , lets be happy and joke and have a giggle .
    Big love to you all xxxx REMEMBER LIFE IS TOO SHORT SO SMILE AND BE HAPPY xxxx

Agree with you 100% Andy xxxx

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media