Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Help if you need it!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    carolthecook

First of all I apologise to all those wls patients I have met over the last 12 months or so and promised even more advice! I have been on the forum and given some, also been to countless groups to give the same; and also posted advice on my website Recipes and advice for weight-loss surgery patients | Uncategorized | Bariatric Cookery Streamline have also given me the opportunity to pass on food advice through their thinner times newsletters etc. BUT WE ALL WANT MORE DON’T WE? Tell me what you want and I, along with Streamline, will listen! We want to help. Carol x

Renn

Hi all you hungry little pouches

A big thank you to our very own Carol the Cook. I’ve certainly taken the opportunity to use her book and website regularly since it started. How often do we get an opportunity for first hand help and advice from someone who has been there got the slim body along with the signed tee shirt ?..Answer: Never.
    So go on register for her Newsletter today. They’re truly inspirational. All are tried and tested by Carol and her friends and family. So no risks there.
    Carol is a prolific writer, who has many books to her credit over many years. Her website and Newsletter are well researched, well photographed and for me, my favourite is the table settings. Carol uses the seasons and celebrations to bring us something to enjoy and tempt the palate and pouch throughout the whole year. Enjoy this source of help more from today buddies.

Regards from
    Renn (Madeleine)

Anonymous

LOL ohhh carol we do love you….

So now I have my life in some sort of order, a cupbaord full of an array of allsorts of size clothes….. My se kayak for the weekend…. all I want now is a win on Euromillions…. I dont even mind sharing lol…..

So glad to see you posting and as always looking forward to some new recipes…..

Mouthwatering fare by out mouthwatering fair Carol the Cook… who says never trust a skinny cook…..lol

Your spectauclar and so glad to have you supporting us in our hours of need

Buzz xx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media