Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Help!! Part 6

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jansus28

How many days post op do u have to have purée food!! I have been having mash salmon with milk all runny and mashed with a fork it’s like purée do u think that’s ok? It’s all I can stomach at the moment with muiler light yogurt !!! HELP

Floyd

have a look in Nona’s book, I will get mine in a bit…

jansus28

Thanks Floyd I have read it and it says I can so I will just wait and see I think!!

Ganny
    Participant

Hi Jansus,
    I am 17 months post bypass and I must say I stuck with really puree food for about 10 days, I was having the likes of soup, low fat custard, really mashed/pureed stewed apple, mashed banana,protein is a must so puree any meat/ fish, try mashed potato with cheese that was nice, again cauliflower with a cheese sauce, after I went on to more solid food mashed right down with a fork and I stayed on that for a month, I just followed their guide lines, after a month I introduced food that had more texture and crunch to it, stayed on that for a month and month 3 post op started to introduce more ” normal food” but it is all trial and error, some agreed with me some didn’t, but protein is really a must with every meal. As I said I am 17 months post op, 11 stones lighter and have had little problems.
    Elaine x

jansus28

Thank you Elaine for your advise! I have been having cheese and mash yes very nice!!! I will continue! Xxxx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media