Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Hello to all my friends

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Renn

Gradually if we look at our profiles we manage to get more friends don’t we. These people are very special to us as they have linked to us and are our very special precious buddies. Why don’t we all say a special hello and thank you to them today.
    They are the ones who read our posts and reward us with praise when we do well or support us when things get rocky. I personally want to thank you all. Are there any new friends out there for me today-please contact if you’d like to add your name to my friends.
    Bellyman;Brains;Buzz;CarerQue;carolthecook;cazza;checkout chick;Gill.T;jackie;jacquie;kimstreak;Kinky Bowel;Lorraine;Maggie;Marlene;MsEllie;Phoenix;pink lady;Precious;Rabisco;Scottie;so lucky; and last but by no means least- Streamliner.
    Bye to you all and have a great day!
    Madeleine(Renn)

Well hello to you too Renn and to all my bariatric buddies…I have missed each and everyone of you over the festive break. Now it’s back to work and even possibly the exercise treadmill (determined to lose this last bit of weight). All my very best wishes for a fabulous New Year weekend and happy and healthy 2011! Carol x

Anonymous

LOL Renn you do make me giggle so….

Not sure the site would cope with the list of friends I have aquaired….
    And friends doesn’t do them justice…. weight loss buddies go so much deeper and without you all it would be a much gloomier place…

So to current and future weight loss buddies, thanks, thanks for being their when times are hard, thanks for encouraging me and caring….. I know where to turn too….. you lot are just awesome….

But where are our saviours, we had very little from them in 2010?
    Can we have just a little bit more?? Not a lot, just a little….. please…

happy new year to ya all..

Buzz x

bellyman

Happy New Year , i know its a bit late but hey better late than never . xxxx good luck to all my friends and losers , hope it is as good in 2011 as it was last year .
    I cant wait to meet up with you all soon so get organising someone and lets have another get together . where ever and when ever . I,m feeling the need to get out and chat and mingle . BIG LOVE TO ALL XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Pinkdancer

Bellyman

We are meeting up at Gunwharf in Portsmouth on Saturday 8th Jan at 11.00am at Starbucks, We would love to see you.

Irene

Hi Renn,
    What a great post. I would love to be added to your friends I read your posts and just love them. You are an inspiration to all.
    I too would like to thank all friends and supporters without you this would be a very lonely journey.
    God Bless and keep on losing xx

Renn

Irene
    Many thanks Added you to friends list with pleasure. I hope to meet you very soon either at Hayling Island(Buzz’s group on 10/1 or at Gunwharf Starbucks at 11.00 on 8/1. Have a great day everyone online. I’ve been making a real effort to be online lately and it’s nice to have a comment back . Thanks Irene and also thanks for all your very helpful positive posts online.
    Bye
    Renn (Madeleine)
    PS You might like to see my personal website look on my profile page for details.

Anonymous

Hi Renn,

How are you??? LOVE your red shoes in your latest pic!!

Give my love to hubby.

Irene

Thanks Renn,

See you at Gunwharf

Love & Hugs

Renn

Hi Kim
    Yeh, I’m just great thanks. I can’t believe that I’m now half the weight I was at my biggest. I had the red shoes for a wedding but I’m able to wear them alot now instead of my grannie shoes which I wore all the time because of my arthritic knees which hardly bother me at all now.
    Can’t wait to meet up Kim. When’s your next Loxwood app? I will be there if you let me know. You sound happier I miss you and let me know how you are dear -PROMISE! Hope you have a great year mate. Lots of Love your ward buddy Renn (Madeleine)x

Anonymous

@Renn 11563 wrote:

Hi Kim
    Yeh, I’m just great thanks. I can’t believe that I’m now half the weight I was at my biggest. I had the red shoes for a wedding but I’m able to wear them alot now instead of my grannie shoes which I wore all the time because of my arthritic knees which hardly bother me at all now.
    Can’t wait to meet up Kim. When’s your next Loxwood app? I will be there if you let me know. You sound happier I miss you and let me know how you are dear -PROMISE! Hope you have a great year mate. Lots of Love your ward buddy Renn (Madeleine)x

Hi! My next appt is next week Thursday the 13th @ 11.20am. Would be great to see you!! Yes I am much happier now. I miss you too!!

Love

k

Anonymous

Renn on Channel 4 last night…..

Loud as you like….. to Shaw sommers…. So do I get a kiss then…..lol…
    Renn you really are one in a million… I love you.

Buzz xx

Renn

Hi Kim
    Great, will see you there for 11.20 in Loxwood Centre. Is it Dietician? I am due one soon but haven’t heard yet. Glad you’re fine. Will be free to go up to restaurant for a chat too, if you are. Then I’m off to Borehamwood support group. Glad your happier you deserve to be. I’ll bring the teaparty photo. Is Jacquie or any of the other ward buddies from April there too, do you know? Martin perhaps, or Kinky Bowel. Excited. Hope you saw documentary. Has anyone got a video, or DVD, of it please so I can boast about it. You know what us Essex Girls are like. I was true to form on the clip, wasn’t I!Everyone on it was amazing. Buzz, Carol, Streamliner,as Senior Patient Care Co-ordinator working hard, the Focus Group, Medic, Paul etc. & Andrea and the very wonderful Shaw Somers and Guy Slater…
    Wow! I’m such a happy bunny about it all.
    Bye Madeleine (Renn)

Renn

Hi Buzz
    Thanks for comment, didn’t we all look great! It brought back all the so-o happy memories of the lovely day we all shared.
    See you at Hayling. Are you at Gunwharf too ?
    Bye Madeleine (Renn)

Anonymous

Hi Renn,

Yes will be free for tea in the cafe afterwards! Not sure who else will be there.

Was the tea party on the show on Wednesday?? I have it sky+ so will watch this weekend.

See you next week!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media