Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Hello im new-my band is fitted this week!

Home » Topics » Welcome to Streamline Surgical » Introductions to Weight Loss Chat Forum » Hello im new-my band is fitted this week!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    ev123

Hi all! I’m Evie and I’m having my band fitted Thursday at Chichester, I’m super excited/nervous! This milk diet is getting sickly- looking forward to my purees!
    Anyone live near Seaford and fancy meeting up for a cuppa let me know!
    Xxxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi Evie and welcome.

My goodness you must be so excited! The milk diet is almost over and I bet you think you will never want to drink milk ever again haha!

Doodah x

@ev123 22329 wrote:

Hi all! I’m Evie and I’m having my band fitted Thursday at Chichester, I’m super excited/nervous! This milk diet is getting sickly- looking forward to my purees!
    Anyone live near Seaford and fancy meeting up for a cuppa let me know!
    Xxxx

Hi Evie I am having my band done this week too in Chichester, have to be in at 7.30am so will see you there, Sam

ev123

Thanks girls! Yep be glad never to drink milk again haha. See u thurs!! Xx

hides

Hello Evie and Sam
    I had my band done 5months ago here in Taunton , and so far have lost 3stone 4lbs. Not all plain sailing, but no regrets.
    So many positive things are starting to happen now, just going into shops and no one looking at me strange, ( m+s, next and monsoon have now replaced evans and ann harvey ) .
    It’s all good from now on ladies, good luck and stay positive.
    Heidi.

Heidi that’s great, well done, I am so looking forward to shopping for clothes in normal shops…… I have a holiday in Spain coming up in Sepember so will have fun shopping for it….woo hoo…..thanks for your support 🙂

Pauline

good luck Evie !! you will be fine, i had my band on 26/01 this year and am really happy with it.. i live in brighton so maybe we can meet in the future
    take care
    Pauline x

cazza

HI ya I live in Ringmer which is not far from you.

Cazza

ev123

Hides, that is brilliant, am thrilled for u. I can’t wait go in ‘normal’ sized shops!

Well I’ve had my surgery! Guy slater said it all went well! I had to stay over night as I was in a lot of pain (my body swells up like mad wherever i have pain) but I’m now back home and feeling a little better. Still very sore and painkillers aren’t doing much, I find I’m most comfortable lying flat on my back but it’s not helping with the wind so trying to walk around! Haven’t eaten much at all yet as I’m afraid I will vomit and I know that right now that will hurt!! Just wishing the next few days to go quickly!

Despite the pain, Overall I’m feeling positive and happy my surgery went well! Plus I lost 11lb on the 2 week milk diet, so a good start!

It would be fab meets with you ladies! I live in Seaford so not too far.

Sam, I hope your surgery went well and that back home feeling good!

Xxx

pgoldsmith

Good luck with it all, I am fellow bandster post op 5 months any questions drop me a line

Paul

Thais

HI, I’m 6 weeks post bypass, also from Brighton and I’m up for meeting, let me know if you arrange anything and I’ll come along.

Thais.

hides

Hi ev123
    So pleased to hear things went well for you. Do take things easy, and slowly. It was about day 5/6 when i felt well enough to drive and do most of the normal things. I was lucky and didn’t need painkillers after day 2, but i did have it on standby.

Really good weight loss, and a good kick start to your journey.
    Best wishes
    Heidi, x

Doodah
    Keymaster

It’s great to have another bandster on board. All your experiences will be invaluable to other newbies. Onwards and downwards as we say lol!

Doodah x

ev123

if anyone is on Facebook, add me – Facebook.com/evie1987 🙂

Pauline

Evie cant find you on facebook ?? nobody comes up when i put in evie1987 ??
    pauline x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media