Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Hello! Being Banded on 28th June!

Home ยป Topics ยป Surgical Journey ยป The Gastric Band operation ยป Hello! Being Banded on 28th June!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ClaireBear

Hi Guys,

Had my consultation last night, and booked my appt for 28th June, am totally bricking it (although it hasnt stopped me scoffing subaway for lunch haha)

Anyone due around the same date? Maybe we can be band buddies!!

๐Ÿ™‚

Moulin85

Hi Clairebear,

Make the most of eating while you can, before your Pre-op diet at least!

I was banded on Sunday and am just feeling a bit of discomfort now but not too bad.

I’d love to keep in touch and follow your progress, just remember it’s the start of a brand new you.

All the best. Sally (moulin85)

Gayle

Hi Clairebear, I’m having a bypass on the 22nd, I had my appt today followed by Subway too!! Where are you having yours done? Gayle X

Ms Ellie

@ClaireBear 16199 wrote:

Hi Guys,

Had my consultation last night, and booked my appt for 28th June, am totally bricking it (although it hasnt stopped me scoffing subaway for lunch haha)

Anyone due around the same date? Maybe we can be band buddies!!

๐Ÿ™‚

Hi there Clairebear welcome, congratulations on getting your appointment. 28th June is just around the corner won’t be long and you shall be joining us on the losers bench in slimville!!! Enjoy your subway now as after it will a different story!

Take care and look forward to following your journey

Ellie xxx

Ps, where are you having band fitted???

Ms Ellie

@Gayle 16208 wrote:

Hi Clairebear, I’m having a bypass on the 22nd, I had my appt today followed by Subway too!! Where are you having yours done? Gayle X

Hi there gayle welcome and congratulations on getting your appointment for your bypass, 22nd June is around the corner and as I said to Clairebear you shall hopefully both be joining us on the losers bench in slimville!

Look forward to following your journey!!

Ellie xxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi ClaireBear

28 June will come round in the blink of an eye! I’m waiting for the 30th June as I’m going to see Take That at Wembley – not quite as life changing as weight loss surgery but exciting nonetheless!! I would not have even considered going before wls.

Keep in touch and let us support you on your journey to a better, fitter, slimmer life ๐Ÿ˜‰

Doodah x

vickihayling

Good luck you won’t regret it. i’m sure! I’ve got take That on 4th July yippe and I might even fit in the seat this time!!!

Anonymous

Weird IM WATCHING TICKETS for TAKE THAT ha ha ha….

Sally Bailey
    Participant

We should all go together for the next tour!

Sally x

ClaireBear

Thanks guys,

Well, *confession time* I’m a bit of a immigrant really, Was in Bognor Regis, so was going for St Richards, consults, etc but am currently in Cheshire, with no forseeable return back down south, and have no room at my parents anymore (Charming eh!) for recovery, so have opted for a diff provider ๐Ÿ™

*hopes you dont boot me out* was stalking here for a long while, and thought everyone here was really friendly, so thought i’d chat with ya all ๐Ÿ™‚

Cool to see so many of us being done at the end of the month!!! Cant wait to story swap with you all!! (If i can stay ofc!!) xx

twintub

Hi Claire
    I have my consultation tomorrow yikess
    And I have my band op on the 24th of this month will let you know how I go
    Gail
    Xx

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media