Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Hello – Anyone here been banded by Simon Toh?

Home » Topics » Welcome to Streamline Surgical » Introductions to Weight Loss Chat Forum » Hello – Anyone here been banded by Simon Toh?

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    fab40

Hello,

I am new to this forum..

My name is Jane and my misson is to feel fab by 40! I am 38 and due to have my Band on the 1st Spetmeber.

I am being banded privately by Simon Toh at Clare Park in Farnham.

Has anyone had their band op there?

Feeling about it all change from day to day. One minute I am excited the next a jibbering wreck!

Any advise would be welcome.

I know that the band will be a tool but the hard work will be down to me, just dont want to let myslef down as always seem to with weight loss before, for me this is a big expense and hopelfully the start of a new healthy life.

Hope you are all doing well

Jane xx

hypnothink

Hi
    Don’t know the surgeon, but just wanted to say hello and sure someone will be along soon who knows the surgeon.

Did you have any specific areas you wanted advice on? Pro op or post op?

monkey1

Hi Jane

I’m new too. I’m having my bypass Friday 24th aug at Guildford with Guy Slater. I think we all feel up and down. I’m excited but then worry about not eating again and how I will cope after. I have two young children and I’ve been on the milk diet for 3 days now and I find it hard when having to cook for the children but I know it will all be worth it. Good luck.
    Sasha

tiptopteddy

Hi, I had my band fitted on the 7th September and wondered how you are getting on Monkey and what you were eating at this time x

Lauren
    Keymaster

@fab40 25121 wrote:

Hello,

I am new to this forum..

My name is Jane and my misson is to feel fab by 40! I am 38 and due to have my Band on the 1st Spetmeber.

I am being banded privately by Simon Toh at Clare Park in Farnham.

Has anyone had their band op there?

Feeling about it all change from day to day. One minute I am excited the next a jibbering wreck!

Any advise would be welcome.

I know that the band will be a tool but the hard work will be down to me, just dont want to let myslef down as always seem to with weight loss before, for me this is a big expense and hopelfully the start of a new healthy life.

Hope you are all doing well

Jane xx

Hi Jane and welcome to the friendliest place around!

I’m a bypasser but I know Simon Toh and he is a wonderful surgeon. Also a very nice man.

Good luck with your band. My dear friend Susan has lost 11st with a band and kept it off for 4 years so far. She is in her late sixties and walks the Sussex Downs every day and hikes all over the place so, feeling/looking fab at 40 should be do-able!! She is a total inspiration and I’m lucky enough that she comes to our information seminars as a case study to help and encourage others to make their bands work for them the best they can.

Please keep in touch so that we can all jog alongside you on your journey ;-))

Doodah x

brown69owl

Hi

I hope your band op went well and you are feeling good ?

I had a band fitted in May and have since lost 4 stone , I am so much happier , love shopping for clothes , just managed to get my first pair of knee high boots that are not wide calf and it felt so good !!

I feel 100 times better in every way .

Band was the best thing I have ever spent money on .

Jackie xx

Lauren
    Keymaster

Well said Jackie. Knee high boots were a first for me too – felt like a million dollars ;-)) So I bought them in all the colours!!!! Don’t tell anyone though haha!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media