Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Has anyone experienced bruising

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cazza

Hi guys

I don’t know if it’s related to my operation or not but over the last few months I have been coming up in bruises for no reason mainly on my legs, but now on my stomach and in the past on my arms as well. Blood tests a few months ago showed everything was ok. I just wondered if anyone else had experienced this in case something else is now going wrong with me.

Cazza

Emily.p

Hi

Yes I had small ones on the top of my legs and thought it was off but they have gone down now and I’m ok but I agree it’s werid!

Emily

cazza

It’s been going on for a while when I saw the dietican last week she has recommended me to go back to see my gp as most days i’m finding new ones a large one on the left side of my stomach & 7 little one on the top of my right leg 1 in the front of stomach and the one on the left hand side going down now.

Cazza

Emily.p

Hi

I have had a few more pop up now on my legs they are small and faint but are there did they not say why it might be??? I have my post op appointment on Monday so will ask them aswell..

Emily

cazza

That would be great Emily, I saw my g.p yesterday and need to have some blood tests done next week I have had another 3 appear today around the inside of my knee and when she saw the ones on my stomach it was wow they are nice sized one as really big and have several on the top of my leg another on my arm I have about 12 on me at the moment.

Cazza

Anonymous

Hi Cazza,

Cant say I ever noticed bruises apart from the injections for the first two weeks.
    Wondering what it might be, but thinking as your blodd thins it makes you a little more delicate….

Check out little knocks and scuffs to see if they bruise….
    Would e interested to know what causes it and hope its nothing serious…..

Time we met, have not seen you in ages and expect your doing pretty well….

Buzz xx

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media