Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Happy St Valentine’s Day

Home » Topics » General Section » General Chat, Games & celebrations. » Happy St Valentine’s Day

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Keymaster

Hi everyone

Just a little message to wish you all a very happy St Valentine’s Day. I don’t think it matters whether or not you are in a relationship, I think today is about telling the people you care about that you love them – friends, family,pets (lol) etc.

The Victorians used to send Valentine’s messages to their families and friends. I wish it could be like that again instead of a commercial bun fight at the last minute at Tesco as it was when I was up there last night waiting for a prescription!!

So, tell those you love that you do just that today. We should all be thankful to even have one person to love and be loved by – even if that ‘person’ has four legs and a cold nose ;-))

Doodah xxx

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media