Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Happy Easter

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    audrasharon

Happy Easter everyone, with 3 kids there is at least 21 Easter legs in the house! But I’m keeping the faith and I’m NOT going to touch them. Hope the force be with you all! X?

Kimberly
    Participant

Oh theirs an after eight Easter egg in the cupboard under the stairs keeps calling me

Kimberly
    Participant

Oh my I lost and eat a small piece , and now I’m suffering !!!! Didn’t think I dumped but just been sick and I never want to eat another bit of chocolate again !

Hi Kimberly!
    I hope you feel better soon!!
    You are human!!!
    Don’t beat yourself up about it!
    I had some chocolate too!
    It was sugar free from the Bariatric store ! I had a bit and now I got loads of wind!!
    Tasted great though!
    Ah well!!!
    Happy Easter
    Julie xx

Hi Audrasharon!
    I am amazed at your self control!
    21 chocolate eggs in the house, WOW!
    Ok, they are not yours – but they are there!!
    I got some sugar free chocs in just in case!
    I did have a few and now I have wind-
    I love chocolate but my body thank goodness- does not tolerate it very well!
    I’m not going to miss it!
    I tried it, now I can move on.
    Have a lovely Easter .
    Julie xx

audrasharon

Kim I feel a tiny bit responsible for that after my disclosure! Well you learn something and you can move on. Actually a little bit of me wished that had happened to me but I won’t have anymore as the benefits of not having it far out weigh the having it! Hope your feeling better now. Just got in from work so bed for me. X

audrasharon

Hi Julie, I already had some when husband got me an egg last week. I eat it over 4 nights so it would only mess up one week and told him never to get me chocolate again. I didn’t really enjoy it either no really I’ll effects.! So I feel like I’ve tested that and moved on ! Feels good. Have a lovely Easter x

Kimberly
    Participant

Hi Audra no I think it’s a good thing I dumped .i had a big celebration on Sunday so the fridge full of goodies . It stopped me eating the chocolate roulade , sherry trifle . Also found I couldn’t eat the gammon !! But it’s ok I managed a bit of Stilton , I think I’m leaning towards being a vegetarian. So might need help from Julie and doodah

audrasharon

Surely you can’t give up bacon!!!! 🙂

Kimberly
    Participant

No I can eat bacon lol tend to chew it then spit it out how sad x

audrasharon

Nothing dad about that!!!! X

Doodah
    Keymaster

We don’t ‘do’ Easter eggs in my family and never have so I have never felt that I was missing out. My kids have never had them either. What you have never had – you don’t miss I guess.

I so wish my Mum had never put sugar in my tea! I simply cannot give it up no matter how hard I try – which is many times. I didn’t put sugar in my kids’ tea so that they would grow up not taking it. I sound like a right Sergeant Major don’t I? The bloomin sugar police haha! They have thanked me for it though….

Doodah x

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media