Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Happy days!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jaysee

Well it’s a bit chilly here this morning, so for the first time in a few weeks I had to put my coat on to do the school run. Last time I wore it I could hardly do up the bottom button but this morning WOW..not only can I do it up no problem but theres a good 3 or 4 inches spare!!
    Am 11 weeks post op and loving all these little differences :clap2:

Irene

Wow thats brilliant. Well done you xxx

Anonymous

Hardly little differences Jaysee…. a WOW moment.

Thanks for sharing…. remeber to hint about falling out of your clothes. might temo someone to take you shopping, but dont do too much, your be falling out of everything on a regular occurance hopefully.

Well done…

Buzz x

78rpm

excellent 🙂

kathc

Fab – well done

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

Ms Ellie

@Jaysee 15047 wrote:

Well it’s a bit chilly here this morning, so for the first time in a few weeks I had to put my coat on to do the school run. Last time I wore it I could hardly do up the bottom button but this morning WOW..not only can I do it up no problem but theres a good 3 or 4 inches spare!!
    Am 11 weeks post op and loving all these little differences :clap2:

Excellent news Jaycee like yourself I love having those “wow moments”

Much love Ellie xxx

Jaysee

Thanks all. Yes Buzz, I seem to be falling out of things all the time, good job my undies are clean LOL. Am shopping for very cheap stuff while the weight is coming off and will make sure the credit card has a nice healthy lot of credit on it for a year or so’s time lol xxxx

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media