Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Happy :0)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    treeza

I will be 10 months post op on the 18th & I was weighed & measured at the gym this morning. I’m 70 kgs (11 stone or 154 pounds) down. At least 75.75 inches gone forever (I say at least because I didn’t measure myself at my biggest!). I’ve gone from BMI of 59 to 38. Still a way to go but I’m so happy. Today is a good day :0)

Lauren
    Keymaster

You have NAILED it Treeza. Well done my lovely. You have worked so hard and are now reaping the benefits. Way to go, girl 🙂

Doodah x

Whitey

Well done Treeza you have done so well. So pleased for you x

Kimberly
    Participant

Brilliant Trezza well done my love you worked so hard for this it’s fantastic xxxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

I want you to remember how amazing you felt yesterday and use it to help you realise what you have achieved when you are having a ‘bad’ day. No matter what happens form here on in, you have given yourself a better, happier and healthier life already.

I want you all to do this. I will do it too!

Doodah x

Deifersmum
    Participant

HI Treeza, absolutely well done to you, you must be so proud of yourself for everything that you’ve achieve, that is just fantastic. I’m sitting here feeling really happy for you, as Doodah said it’s surprisingly easy to remember that feeling of achievement and it’s something we should file away and take it out for an airing when we need to strengthen the old will power and keep thinking positive.

Great achievement
    Well done
    Love
    Lesley
    xxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

I’m having to remember my feelings of accomplishment at the moment as I’m feeling a bit poorly (tooth trouble again) and that seems to be the time when I start to wish I was just that little bit lighter. Ridiculous isn’t it? What possible difference would it make to my toothache!!?

It’s amazing the way our minds work. It’s like having a self-destruct button. I feel like Father Dougal after he has been told NOT to touch the big red button on the plane lol! I would like to be a stone lighter for my health but then I remember….if I hadn’t had wls, I wouldn’t even be here. Plus….sssshhhh, don’t tell anyone….I’m 55 in September. Most middle aged people spread a little don’t they?

I suspect that if I did lose a stone, I’d be too scrawny (as my husband puts it) and wouldn’t be happy with that either. A bit like if you have curly hair, you want straight and vice versa. the thing to remember is that none of us are defined by the scales or tape measure. In that way lies madness.

Doodah x

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media