Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Hampshire Support Group

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    millymolly

Hi,

Can anyone tell me when and where the next support group for Hampshire will be? I live in Waterlooville, near Portsmouth, but don’t mind travelling.
    I can’t make head nor tail of the site to find out this info.
    Thanks

Amanda

Clarabella

Amanda I’m glad I’m not the only one! I couldn’t find the groups either… I’m in Basingstoke so looking for a group too, let me know if you find anything!
    Claire

ruby tuesday

Have sent you pm Milly.

Renn

Hello

Just to let you know that there is a regular monthly support group on Wednesday 14th December at Costa Coffee Cosham from 2pm until 5pm. Everyone is always very welcome. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.

Madeleine (Renn)

Clarabella

Hey Renn thanks for that, such a shame I can’t make the next meet as hubby is away so I’m home with the kiddies, my op is on 16th December and I’m sure I will be very keen to come to the next one. Will do my very best.
    Claire

Eleonora

Hi Amanda! I run the Southampton support group and our next meeting is this Saturday – the 17th December. We meet at Postern Court in Southampton from 10.30am. Normally we go on till 1pm but this week we will go over to the Duke of Wellington pub for a lunch to celebrate Christmas. You are most welcome to attend both. If you would like to go to the meal, the pub owners have asked for the food to be prebooked, so please email me and I will get you the menus. If you are unable to make this Saturday, we will be meeting on January 14th for the first meeting of 2012. I really hope to see you there. Here are a couple of links for maps of the location : WLS Hampshire, Southampton Meetings – Google Maps WLS Hampshire, Southampton Meetings – Google Maps . Hope this is all ok and look forward to meeting you. Eleonora x

ruby tuesday

Having spoken to some new people recently, I understand bookets have been given out post surgery which have some incorrect support group details in them, and would like to state here that one person some of you have consequently phoned who used to run the Hayling group is no longer on Streamline; forum name was Buzz. I will be contacting Streamline officials as well to ask that booklets given out at all hospitals or Seminars are checked for this incorrect information.

Lauren
    Keymaster

The new brochures (which have just been printed) will no longer have contact information for ANY group that is no longer running. As you can imagine, as support groups are run on a voluntary basis, they open and close according to the circumstances of the individuals running them. It would be impossible to keep them 100% up to date. All support group members are free to set up a group as and when they choose. Streamline have no authority/involvement over groups but do support the ethos of them.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Hampshire Support Group’ is closed to new replies.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media