Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Guy slater

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Ms Ellie

Congratulations rs82 and welcome! just to add to your original post guy slater is a top surgeon as are all the surgeons/staff that are within the streamline team xxx

Goldie

Hi Karina

Were you at Guildford on Friday? I’m taking it easy with the walking and I do spend most of the day on the couch but the slow walking yesterday felt good. I’ve been eating yoghurt, soup and a little bit of mashed potatoes and gravy for dinner. How about you?

Are you feeling any heartburn or indigestion pains? I’ve been suffering a little bit before bed. How are you feeling in general?

So many questions!

mord63

hi rs82
    so glad to hear its all done for you, an you up and about, so pleased to read this post thank you for taking the time to post it… as i am going in next tuesday for band and have had a few sleepless nights wondering if i have doing the right thing, so great to read all going ok for you, wishing you well with the rest of your recovery x

Karina

Hi! No I am actually in Australia for my surgery- there are no forums here for me to get help on which is really sad (either that or I just can’t find them!)
    I am now onto soft foods after seeing my doctor yesterday, getting staples out and checking in with the dietition! All seems good and my first fill is in 3 weeks and I am already finding I can eat more then I thought I should be able to at this stage so I really have to be careful of what I stick in my mouth!! Also I am finding the not drinking while I eat thing hard to remember too as it’s hot here and I am used to guzzling water with meals- which helps the food slip through the band quicker! (not good)
    I am trying to still have my shakes twice a day and just the one meal until I loose a bit more weight then I’ll merge into more food!!

cazza

Hi Rachmz
    I had a band fitted at the end of last June and it’s so slow i’ve still only lost around the 2 stone mark & very disappointed how have you managed to do so well, can I ask what kinds of things you eat & drink.
    Thanks
    Cazza

Rachmz

Hi cazza,
    I am hitting the gym at least 3 times a week and on the go quite a bit but haven’t been able to get the right restriction yet, I cook all meals fresh and make sure that it is all very healthy, I have cereal for breakfast and generally 2 crispbreads with something like egg/tuna Mayo on them and usually in the evening I have something like chicken and veg! Hope this helps you!!! Feel free to pm if you want to chat x

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media