Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Guy Slater in The Sun: 27/7/11

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

An article found in The Sun:

TheSun270711p24.jpg

Here on page 25, an opinion given by Guy Slater!

TheSun270711p25.jpg

Doodah
    Keymaster

I think this just highlights the fact that it’s not just the ‘lazy and greedy’ who are getting bigger. I believe the way we live our lives these days is not suited to the human body that evolved all those thousands of years ago. We are hunter gatherers who instinctively seek out high calorie foods to see us through hard times. Trouble is, for 2/3 of the world’s population, those hard times never happen anymore. Cars, fast food, desk jobs – all conspire against us. Then there are eating disorders, depression and the breakdown of society…in fact, life is just as hard as it was for our ancestors: just in different ways.

However, thank goodness for people like Streamline Surgical who can help us to reclaim our bodies and minds (the two always go hand-in-hand) and adapt to everything life throws at us ;-))

Just Surfing and found your interesting website Weight Loss Surgery, Gastric Band & Gastric Bypass Surgeries | Streamline Surgical, Thought I’d say hi yah 🙂 bfn

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media