Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Group Meetings near Portsmouth

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Sez

Any Meetings in or near Portsmouth coming up?

Pinkdancer

Hi Sez,

There maybe a meeting on Monday at the Langstone Hotel on Hayling Island at about 7pm. I will confirm back to you if we are getting together.

I expect we will be.

sue wants 2 be thin
    Participant

Sez, we are meeting at The Langstone at Hayling on Monday from 7 ish, any problems with transport get in touch as only in Waterlooville, would be good to meet you, Sue x

Doodah
    Keymaster

I’ll be there too x

medic

I am hoping to be there too, we have had visitors all week, so I need to catch up with everyone!

Pinkdancer

Meeting on Monday 15th August at the Langstone Hotel, Hayling Island for anyone that is around be great to see/ meet you. 7pm in the bar area or in the room to the left of the bar at the back.

Ask at reception as we will let them know where we are sitting.

See you all there.

Pietre

I hope to be there tonight barring taxi service for my son and his drum kit. I have a date for my op. I have the pre op on 31st August and the op is booked for 22nd September. Butterflies have now moved into my stomach, leaving little room for anything else.

Pinkdancer

Meeting up on Monday 22nd Aug, 7pm onwards at the Langstone Hotel, if anyone wants to join us for a coffee and a natter.

Be great to see you there.

Renn

@Pinkdancer 18783 wrote:

Meeting up on Monday 22nd Aug, 7pm onwards at the Langstone Hotel, if anyone wants to join us for a coffee and a natter.

Be great to see you there.

Hi Mandi and all you bari-buds

Thanks for finding time to post that Langstone’s group is on. See you all there and we can celebrate Ruby’s successful op too. Thx. Have a great day everyone. You deserve it after all the support you all give to us all.

Bye for now

Renn (Madeleine)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media