Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

General message about support groups

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ruby tuesday

Here’s the thing; support groups are just run by someone who has had surgery and wants to meet other people, voluntary, and free to attend. Mine meets in hotel bars, so room hire not necessary, and it would be great to have them in every area for people to attend, so if you live somewhere without an established group, why not just pick a local meeting place and post up that you will be there at whatever time and date, and see who turns up? It is such a shame for us to miss out on meeting other people who understand the weight-loss journey, and worth making the effort to meet up, even once a month, it really does help!

medic

Well said ruby, I only wish I could get there more often!

Doodah
    Keymaster

@medic 20732 wrote:

Well said ruby, I only wish I could get there more often!

So do we Tom xx

Doodah x

Clarabella

Did someone say there’s a list of support groups on here somewhere? X

Doodah
    Keymaster

@Clarabella 20765 wrote:

Did someone say there’s a list of support groups on here somewhere? X

There’s a whole list of support groups on here Clarabella! Just pick the one closest to you and off you go….

Doodah x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media