Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

General Chat Thread

Home ยป Topics ยป General Section ยป General Chat, Games & celebrations. ยป General Chat Thread

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Keymaster

Well done Lesley!! You are so right about all the other benefits we get from wls. I got my job because of the confidence I regained after losing 15st. This is the best job I have ever had and I still cannot believe my luck after almost a year of doing it.
    Thanks for posting such lovely positive news ๐Ÿ˜‰

Doodah xx

Deifersmum
    Participant

HI Doodah

Thanks for your post, it’s really easy to be positive now, that big black cloud has disappeared and, even when it does try and come back it’s so much easier to just bat it away again, it’s a shame nobody tells any newbies about the positive psychological effects wls surgery has, everything just seems more postive and I feel able to cope with anything.

Thanks again and I’ll let you all know as soon as I get my start date.

Lots of love to all

Lesley
    xxx

luckyflower

Lesley this is so true, you know the best thing for me is I get a good nights sleep, the weight was making me sleep poorly sats or oxygen levels were dropping at night and disturbing me. Now already i feel great. Its one of the benefits no one talked about. when I saw Guy Its the thing I told him first how great I felt!
    Well done with the job
    Lucky

hazelann70

Since getting my new double oven (to replace the shit Leisure one I’ve had to put up with for the last 8 months) I’m on a baking OCD. OK, it’s great to be able to actually bake and sell my cakes at the cafe but for god sake, it was Lardy cake today. It’s as if I’m going through self torchure. I’m just hoping it’s all because I have a new toy and not because I want to kill myself off. I’m gonna make sausages this weekend! My butcher has said to try putting streaky bacon and black pudding in them. This has got me all excited and I now can’t wait to make and eat them.

Lauren
    Keymaster

I think I might be lucky: I hate both those things! However, if you were to make lemon drizzle cake, you would have to lock me in a cage like a werewolf at full moon!!!

Doodah x

hides

I’m with you doodah……. Yum yum
    Heidi

hazelann70

Up until this week I would always do a lemon drizzle cake for the cafe!

Lauren
    Keymaster

@hazelann70 21767 wrote:

Up until this week I would always do a lemon drizzle cake for the cafe!

Drooooool!!

Doodah x

Paul-H
    Participant

Hay guys

It’s gone all quiet around here, where has everyone gone

Paul

Gayle

I was thinking the same ๐Ÿ™

midge

Ditto……
    Midge xx

Paul-H
    Participant

Very odd how suddenly a forum with a lot of use suddenly goes dead, hope its not a bad OMEN.

Paul

Lauren
    Keymaster

Wow! You are not kidding – where is everybody???

It’s quite possible that everyone has been out and about enjoying the sunshine over the weekend. I do hope so because that’s what wls is all about – people getting their lives back ;-))

Doodah x

Gayle
    Doodah wrote:
    Wow! You are not kidding – where is everybody???

It’s quite possible that everyone has been out and about enjoying the sunshine over the weekend. I do hope so because that’s what wls is all about – people getting their lives back ;-))

Doodah x

I enjoyed it ๐Ÿ™‚

hazelann70

I am having a woe is life 5 minutes so keeping my gob shut. On a self destruct time as well so not doing too well. Will hopefully emerge soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media