Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

General Chat Thread

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    johncg

All,
    I have been asked “am I gay” by a few folk. Because I sign off “love John xxxx)

This made me laugh so much I nearly grabbed for the chip fryer….

I’m not gay however I’m a very emotional guy, I cry at anything sad… I call everyone love…. Male or female…..

If you every see me or meet me I’m a typical cheeky cockney chappie with a good sense of humour, I have a face that would not look put of place in a high security prison…. Very high family morals both my girls have grown up knowing right from wrong and my grandkids love me to bits…. I have several gay friends so has my wife….

Just an insight….. If I was gay I’ll still be the same old John xxxxx

Love John xxxxxxxx

Nettie

It matters not if you are gay or straight you are our John who offers great support and advice to others and you are always honest with your feelings, we wouldn’t have you any other way,

Love Nettie,

PS does that make me a lesbian for writting Love Nettie xx

ruby tuesday

Hear, hear Nettie. Sexual preference has nowt to do with personality! (Yes I did get the point that you arn’t John)!

Doodah
    Keymaster

Sexuality is on a sliding scale anyway! Gay, straight, lesbian, bisexual or asexual who cares?! It’s good manners and what’s in the heart that counts for me xxx

hides

Well john, i like all the love you send, if they dont want it, send it my way.
    Hides. Xxxxxxxxxxxx lol.

Nettie

If you send it all to Hides I’ll be ever so jealous lol xx

johncg

Nettie

There is enough of me to go round… Lol

I just had a Ryvita for tea and couldn’t manage it all…..(just had second fill)

All my love John xxxx

Deifersmum
    Participant

HI Guys

It has just occured to me that I haven’t told you all my news.

For a while now I’ve not been happy at work, the job’s changed beyond all recognistion, so, rather than just sit there and whinge I went and got a job interview, which was on 8th December, well I got excellent news on Friday, I’VE GOT THE JOB !!!!!! yippeeeeeeee…

This time last year I would not have been confident enough to even put the application in never mind attend an interview, just goes to show what this operation can achieve, besides the benefits of weight loss I am more confident so, thanks again to Chris Pring and his team, that man sure does change lives…

Merry Christmas to everyone and hope 2012 is everything you want it to be.

Lots of love
    Lesley
    xxxxx:flypig::cheer2:

ruby tuesday

What a wonderful start to the new year, and well done Lesley, we so often sit in these unhappy situations, and you have pushed yourself to change things and succeeded, so pleased for you! xx

Deifersmum
    Participant

Hi Ruby

Thanks for your kind words, you are so right, I’ll let you know how I get on, don’t have a start date yet, it’s subject to security vetting but no doubt I’ll let you all know as and when.

Lots of love
    Lesley

xxxx

kathc

Well done Lesley I’ve kind of done the same and start my new job 3 rd jan !! Just bough a whole heap of new smaller work clothes !!! Good luck

Katherine . X

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

Deifersmum
    Participant

Hi Katherine

Well done and I hope your first day was all you wanted it to be, and you felt really good in your new, smaller, outfits.

Well done Katherine.

Lots of love
    Lesley
    xxxx

ruby tuesday

Best of luck Katherine, and have you had your start date yet Lesley? xx

Deifersmum
    Participant

HI Ruby

Not yet, got to get through a very long vetting system first, been through it before so I’m probably looking at the end of February before I start, have to give a months notice, once the vetting has come back ok, i’ll let you know as soon as have anything definite.

HOpe you have a good new year.

Lots of love
    Lesley
    xxxx

ruby tuesday

Shame it takes so long Lesley, but at least you can enjoy the last bit of totally free time for now, and get your clothes sorted of course! xx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media