Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

From Good Housekeeping 2012

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sally Bailey
    Participant

[IMG]GoodHousekeepingJune20122.jpg[IMG]GoodHousekeepingJune20121.jpg

Doodah
    Keymaster

I have met Diana and she looks absolutely fantastic!

Doodah x

Doodah
    Keymaster

ps I LOVE my job as I get to see how people blossom and live longer, healthier and happier lives. I feel very humble about how lucky I am.

Doodah x

Mara

Hi

This is my first post, I’ve been reading the forum every night for a few weeks now and slowly getting to know everyone. Your lovely personalities have been shining through your posts (in a strange way some of you feel like old friends already!). This particular thread has struck a cord with me, it was Sally’s article that put me on this life changing path and led me to Streamline. Sally has been an inspiration and so too has the beautiful Doodah. So, Sally and Doodah thank you for sharing your stories, support and wise words – I’m sure there’s an army of people out there, just like me, who greatly appreciate the hope and light you are spreading.

As for me, I’ve made the decision to proceed with Bypass surgery with Mr Slater – I’m booked into Guildford on the 29 June and I’m really looking forward to meeting everyone at the Whiteley Support group on Monday.

Mara x

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hello my darling!! Fantastic news about the bypass. And so lucky to be having Guy Slater.

Thank you for the lovely things you have said. I’m humbled in my job every single day. I get to work with fabulous people, meet strong, determined people like yourself and get to see the transformations that take place after wls up close.

REALLY looking forward to seeing you at support group on Monday. Did you know that it has been moved to The Ship Inn, Langstone Harbour for at least that one night? If you didn’t well, let me know and I’ll give you the postcode for the satnav if you need it.

29 June will be here before you know it Woo Hoo!!!

See you Monday gorgeous xxx ps the lovely woman with the twins will be coming too

Doodah x

Doodah
    Keymaster

Pub details: Ship Inn in Havant, Hampshire

The details for the Support Group venue Monday night xx

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media