Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

From all at Streamline Surgical

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Streamliner

From of all of us at Streamline Surgical, we wish you & your families a very happy festive period & a happy & healthy new year.

ruby tuesday

And to you Stacey and all at Streamline, I wish you all the loveliest Christmas, and I just want you to know how very thrilled and excited I am to be looking slim for my Christmas this year, after only having my op in August, and how lucky I feel to have found Mr Summers, and for him to agree to do me. It was a large sum of money to find, but I now look forward in the belief that my weight will stay stable and I will be healthy, and my goodness, you can’t put a price on that. So, thank you all. xx

kathc

And a very merry Christmas to all the staff that helped me change my life I am now 7 stone lighter and looking forward to. A very happy slimmer new year .

Katherine . X x

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

Wow Kath – 7 stone. That’s amazing. I’m sure it was only a couple of months ago that you had it done?
    X

medic

You do look Fab! Ruby, I would say it was well worth it! @ruby tuesday 20944 wrote:

And to you Stacey and all at Streamline, I wish you all the loveliest Christmas, and I just want you to know how very thrilled and excited I am to be looking slim for my Christmas this year, after only having my op in August, and how lucky I feel to have found Mr Summers, and for him to agree to do me. It was a large sum of money to find, but I now look forward in the belief that my weight will stay stable and I will be healthy, and my goodness, you can’t put a price on that. So, thank you all. xx

Ms Ellie

Merry Christmas to all you lovely people at Streamline xxxx

78rpm

Hi

I hope you all have a great christmas too as I know no matter what mine is 92 kgs better than last year at least!

🙂

Doodah
    Keymaster

I honestly think I am the luckiest person in the world. I’ve had an amazing year – was given a job I absolutely adore, have the best bosses in the world (especially Stacey) and have met some truly amazing people I know will be friends for life. I have managed to maintain my weight loss (3.5 yrs since surgery) and can finally start making plans for the future.

Thank you all so much for your support. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas (if your faith allows) and a healthy and prosperous New Year xxxxx

Doodah xx

Irene

To all the wonderful people at STREAMLINE

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.

LANG MAE YER LUM REEK.

johncg

Ditto from me to all

Love John xxxxxxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

@Irene 21008 wrote:

To all the wonderful people at STREAMLINE

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.

LANG MAE YER LUM REEK.

Translation please Irene?! xx

hides

Merry christmas one and all..
    Heidi……

luckyflower

Merry Christmas all, hope its a Happy and Peaceful one!

Gayle

Merry Christmas to you all. I for one feel like a different person this Christmas. Am 6 months post bypass and 6 stone down. Have fun everyone. Xx

medic

Well done Gayle, I bet you are very happy with your fantastic wieght loss! @Gayle 21014 wrote:

Merry Christmas to you all. I for one feel like a different person this Christmas. Am 6 months post bypass and 6 stone down. Have fun everyone. Xx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media