Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

forum web site problems

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Gill123

Hi,

Been a member on here, but when I came back to popst I could not remember my username and password. I clicked to have a reminder sent to my registered email, but nothing came through, even though I asked over 4 times! In the end I had to register with a new email account in order to post to forum again. Im sure other users have same problems and its not just me. There is nobody to contact that administrates.

Gill

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Gill123 32018 wrote:

Hi,

Been a member on here, but when I came back to popst I could not remember my username and password. I clicked to have a reminder sent to my registered email, but nothing came through, even though I asked over 4 times! In the end I had to register with a new email account in order to post to forum again. Im sure other users have same problems and its not just me. There is nobody to contact that administrates.

Gill

Hi Gill

Sorry to hear that you have had some difficulties with your membership. For future reference, please contact either me, Doodah, or Streamliner on this forum.

Glad to have you back and hope you are well.

Doodah x

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media