Forum get together

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

This topic contains 76 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Blako606 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)
  • Author

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi guys

A few of us have been talking about organising a get togther this year for the members of this forum. Is it something that would interest you?

A Sunday seems to be the best day and we would need somewhere nice and central for everyone.

Streamline Surgical Patients have an annual Tea Party organised by yours truly and those of you who are not Streamline patients often feel left out – so – we could all put our heads together to organise a meet up for anyone who is a member of this forum, regardless of with whom you have had surgery. It doesn’t have to be fancy. Either a nice meeting place in a pub, picnic in a park or any other suggestions people could come up with.

Anyway, what do you all think?

Doodah x

katy

I’m up for that!

Doodah
    Keymaster

Cool!! I personally would LOVE to put faces to names ;-)) xx

Ganny
    Participant

Hi,
    Great idea, I am up for it.

Elaine xx

Doodah
    Keymaster

We will have to start thinking of dates and times if we get enough people interested 😉

brown69owl

I would like that too x

Doodah
    Keymaster

Great stuff. Hope you’re not all disappointed that I look NOTHING like Buffy The Vampire Slayer lol!…unless she was 30 years older, more wrinkles, baggy skin, and had no super powers haha!

We are both short and have blonde hair though….

Doodah 😉

Nettie

I’d love to meet up, count me in.

Nettie xx

P.S I don’t look like Buffy either lol!!

78rpm

I cant see why not it would be good!

Deifersmum
    Participant

count me in, I’d love it.

xxxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

YES!! This is looking GOOD guys xx

I’m in xxxx

derlooker
    Participant

I would love to get together. Sometimes feel a bit isolated down here in Bournemouth but support groups during week are difficult to get to in the week for me.

Doodah
    Keymaster

Brilliant. This is looking SO good 😉

hazelann70

I’m in so long as it’s not a 2 hour drive away!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Account

Book your appointment
by clicking here