Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Forceval ???

Home ยป Topics ยป General Section ยป General Chat, Games & celebrations. ยป Forceval ???

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Paul-H
    Participant

Personally I have no trouble taking the Soluble ones, is just that they taste disgusting, just like the Contents of the Capsules do if you try to just take their contents.

I cant get anything else from my GP as Forceval is all they are allowed to prescribe so for the time being I have gone onto Centrum Advanced 50 plus bought over the counter, until Forceval come back in stock, I will then have 6 months worth of prescriptions to pick up.

Paul

katy

I have gone onto centrum as well. Soluble forceval is vile and I kept forgetting to take it as its a faff having to dissolve it when you are rushing out the door to work!
    Centrum is working just fine for me ๐Ÿ™‚
    Katy

Doodah
    Keymaster

I have had Centrum, Forceval and Sanatogen Gold – they have all worked just fine ๐Ÿ˜‰

Doodah x

Paul-H
    Participant

Hi all

Just had an update from the makers of Forceval as its now gone past August when they said they would be available.

Below is what they are now claiming is the reason behind the delay.

Paul

Good morning

Thank you for your enquiry below regarding Forceval Capsules.

Forceval capsules have been out of stock for several months because of a manufacturing delay. We are currently awaiting regulatory authority approval for the manufacturing site transfer for Forceval Capsules which has, unfortunately, taken far longer than we anticipated. We hope that Forceval capsules will be available again in the near future, but the timing of this is outside of our control.

We are doing everything in our power to bring Forceval back to market as quickly as possible and apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me.

Karen Funnell

Medical Information Administrator

Tel. +44 (0)1249 705161
    Fax. +44 (0)1249 466976

karen.funnell@alliancepharma.co.uk

Alliance Pharma plc and Alliance Pharmaceuticals Ltd

Avonbridge House, Bath Road, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 2BB, England

Home | Alliance Pharma

Doodah
    Keymaster

Thanks for the update paul. very decent of you to take the time and trouble to share it with us ๐Ÿ˜‰

Doodah x

Paul-H
    Participant

Hi all

The latest from the makers of Forceval is that the capsules should be available from the end of December, they are still blaming the delay on the Government Agency, MHRA, (Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency). but then again they would say that wouldn’t they.

Paul

Doodah
    Keymaster

Thanks for this update Paul. Very good of you to go to the trouble to post it for us ๐Ÿ™‚

Doodah x

Paul-H
    Participant

Hi all

Good news on the Forceval front.

They are now back available, just picked up two months supply from my local Chemist and a couple of months that they owed me.

Good news for me as they are the only one I can get on prescription.

Paul

Doodah
    Keymaster

@Paul-H 30309 wrote:

Hi all

Good news on the Forceval front.

They are now back available, just picked up two months supply from my local Chemist and a couple of months that they owed me.

Good news for me as they are the only one I can get on prescription.

Paul

That IS good news Paul, especially for you. Thanks for letting us all know too. I love this place!

Doodah x

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media