Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Flying to new york

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DonnaB

Hi guys, I’m off to new York tomorrow and am hearing many different things regarding eating and drinking on the flight, I’ve had half a ml taken out so am now down to 2.5 as I still couldn’t eat solid food, now I can!!! Can I eat on the flight or should I not?

Thanks in advance
    Donna xxx

Nettie

Hi Donna,

Hopefully you spoke to your team before flying, it is my understanding that you need a total defill before flying long haul, hopefully you’ll be fine but I wouldn’t eat on the flight I’d just drink plenty.

Nettie xx

Lauren
    Keymaster

Hi Donna.

Unless you have a very long haul flight (over eight hours in my opinion) I wouldn’t eat anything but what you can take yourself and know you can manage. Drinking is way more important. Obviously, I’m a bypasser so have to be careful of dumping (can you imagine that!!?) but many people I have spoken to say they never eat an in flight meal anyway wls or not!

Hope you have a fab time in the Big Apple 😉

Doodah x

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media