Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

First fill

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lucylu

Hi all

Had my first fill today and the doc put 7ml in. Is that right for the first one??

Lucy

Lauren
    Keymaster

@lucylu 30141 wrote:

Hi all

Had my first fill today and the doc put 7ml in. Is that right for the first one??

Lucy

I’m not a clinician Lucy but I know people who are many years post wls (band) who do not have that much in. It might be worth asking your team if it is ‘normal’. Each person is individual and unique so it may be right for you. However, if you are in any doubt – ask. It is what they are there for.

Doodah x

lucylu

Had trouble eating purée apple last night and panicked a bit. Went back to hosp to ask doc to reduce a little just to start and he got a bit aggy took out half mil and walked out the door saying it’s to loose now!! But surely it should be ok as was no restriction before and I can have it topped up if want can’t i. Surly it’s what I’m comfortable with?? Am I wrong?

Lauren
    Keymaster

Lucylu. May I ask where, when and with whom you had your surgery? I’m not comfortable giving clinical advice as you know but I am better suited to ask advice for you if I have some details. Please feel free to decline if you wish – confidentiality is of paramount importance at all times.

Doodah x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media