Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

First Christmas/new Year

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    shelleymarie

You are welcome. It’s good to be able to post something up beat as Christmas time was a bit rubbish for me so I’m glad I’m headed in a more positive direction for the new year. I say every year that this year is going to be my year but I never believe it but I was half right last year and I think it might actually be this year I get to have a normal life and to have a goal in sight even if it takes time getting there from now on is just amazing to me. As you know I’ve come so far in such a short amount of time. To be honest it’s all a shock but it’s a positive one and when my head catches up with my body (I know that can take a while) then things should be even better.

Yes the memory foam mattress is a dream, lovely and warm (plus got myself an electric blanket to save on heating bills as it turns it self off lol) and I fell asleep sitting up last night, not on purpose but because I could be it supported the coccyx which as we all know hurts as the weight comes off. You should of seen the old mattress. I should have taken a photo of it before my dad took it for me. It was flat on one side with a big lump in the middle and flat the other side. My dad said that I must have got sea sick sleeping on it lol 🙂 x

shelleymarie

I would love to post a before and after, so far picture but for some reason I seem to be struggling, it’s a small size and I’ve tried attaching and the insert image option but both seem to fail. Am I’m doing some wrong? x

Lauren
    Keymaster

Hi Shelley. Love that second to last post. I hope with all my heart that 2013 will be YOUR year too 🙂

About the photos. If you go to the tech section on here, Streamtweet has uploaded a super tutorial on how to do it. If you have no luck, I will help you with it on Monday if that’s ok?
    Have. Great weekend. Stay warm and do that by keep patting yourself on the back.

Doodah x

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media