Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

First 2 weeks- milk

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    charabanc

Hi,

Will I be able to have milk in tea and coffee in the first 2 weeks post op?

Many thanks.

charabanc.
    :scared::scared::scared:

Doodah
    Keymaster

Absolutely 100% unless you are lactose intollerant but then you would already have made allowances for that. If tea/coffee without milk wasn’t allowed, I’d still be 26 stone!!!

charabanc

Hi,
    Surgery coming up, and wanted to now what supplies I will need to get in, so it is all at home when it is needed? Any brand names would be good.
    Thanks.

Doodah
    Keymaster

Bariatrics megastore

You will find loads of things here that will make your first steps much easier. Basically you will need: small bowls, a food masher/processer, patience and plenty of fresh water. Also, how about Carol Ball’s books for recipe inspirations for a bit later on as well as straight after surgery?

Return to Slender, the UK’s first bariatric cookery book | Bariatric Cookery

Hope this is helpfull

Doodah x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media