Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Finally Op day tomorrow

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Summer

It’s finally here, op day tomorrow I’m so excited don’t think I’m going to sleep a wink tonight.
    So pleased to finish the milk diet :-/ and think jelly will be off the menu for a while
    :-p
    Really looking forward to getting in getting it done and getting on with life 🙂
    Wish me luck and move over on the losers bench I’m planning on joining you big losers 🙂
    Summer x

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

Nettie

I’ve moved up already my lovely, I’ll be thinking of you tomorrow, very best of luck and keep us updated.

Annette xx

luckyflower

Hi Summer all the best tomorrow hope you get some rest tonight look forward to hearing of your success!

johncg

All the best summer.

Love John xx

kathc

All the best I’ve shuffled up now my bums a bit smaller !!

K
    X

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

tracie

All the very best – I’m 3 weeks post op – it’s hard but so worth it – good luck xx

Doodah
    Keymaster

Very Best of British Summer!! Please let us all know how you get on. Shuffling along the loser’s bench as we speak lol!

Doodah xxx

ruby tuesday

Will be thinking of you tommorow, and looking forward to hearing how you are doing afterwards. Best wishes,

Ruby xx

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media