Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Fenella’s Weight Loss Journey

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Fenella

Had bypass this morning. All went well, bit nauseous but low pain so far, more discomfort than pain. Saw bettyboo before our ops and will see her again tomorrow when a bit more mobile. Over and out. V sleepy!
    Fee

mandyl

well done fee, gentle hugs xx

Irene

Hi Fee,
    Welcome to the losers bench.
    Look forward to your next post.
    Love and Hugs to you and Betty Boo

kathc

Hi fee well done ! Can’t wait to hear blow by blow recovery details !

K
    X

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

Fenella

Had a restless night the wind has started! Can’t get it out yetbut on second peppermint tea which I’m enjoying. Normally sleep on side so hard to stay on back – too painful on side, feels like it stretches wounds. Pain between 2 and 7 in the night out of 10. Had something morphine based about 4 and had good sleep after that. Now in a chair for a change of position. All the staff is lovely. I’ll pop round to betty boo later when I feel less wobbly, still a bit queasy. Thanks for all good wishes.

Ms Ellie

Hi there fenella congratulations and welcome to the losers bench!!! I hope my best wishes were relayed you you last night by the lovely Elaine, I was at a seminar held at the clem and sooooooo wanted to pop in and say hi but I know how I felt straight after surgery so I gave it a miss!

You take it easy and say hi to bettyboo

Much love

Ellie xxxx

Fenella

If you are here again do pop up. Just spent time with bettyboo and we are both more alert today. X

tinkly_roars

Congratulations Fee. Hope all goes well over the next few days – i’m feeling your discomfort with the wind!!… but a week post op and it is getting better

Tinks xx!!

Fenella

Thank you Tinkly so it’s much better a week on? Betty and I were both so glad to wake up!

Streamliner

you looked so good….never would have beleived you had, had major surgery just a few hours before 🙂

Anonymous

LOL awww Fee and Bettyboo join the losers bench.
    Be sure too take your time recovering, Rest and be merry your more than alive now my little precious, your about to love life again…

Watching eagerly for your first wow moments and sharing your journey

All the very best newbie post opers

Buzz x

betty boo

Betty boo here, feeling relived it’s over, not much sleep, staff are wonderful . Got my ticket for tea party. Thankyou all for your advice and support. Xx

Streamliner

Hey Betty boo….hope you got the little bits I left you yesterday…you prob dont remember me popping my head around the door…you were very sleepy….you did make me laugh as in your sleepy voice said…wheres my morphin button 🙂

betty boo
    Streamliner wrote:
    Hey Betty boo….hope you got the little bits I left you yesterday…you prob dont remember me popping my head around the door…you were very sleepy….you did make me laugh as in your sleepy voice said…wheres my morphin button 🙂

I don’t remember, I’m so sorry. Yes I was very upset when I didn’t have a little button to press when needed. Really not much pain and the staff are so lovely. Are you about today, if so come. And see me if you have a spare min. Xx

Streamliner

I wish I could, but am so snowed under in the office..always at the end of the phone if you need anything or just fancy a chat.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media