Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

feel a bit sick on the milk diet :(

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Noodlex

Hi

I am only at the end of day 4 and I feel sick 🙁 I am stuggling to get the full 4 pints down a day and have no room for any other fluids 🙁

Is this something I will just settle into? Also I am on skimmed milk and my sister-in-law told me to have the semi-skimmed one as that might make me feel fuller for longer?

Oh and one last thing (a trival one) can I have nail polish on when I have my op?

JennyLeanne

Hi, i couldnt manage the whole 4 pints either but you should be drinking semi-skimmed milk not skimmed. Try drinking more water or sugar free squash to stop you feeling sick and it will help you feel fuller, i know its hard to get it all in but it will be worth it!! Good luck 🙂

Oh and no you cant have nail polish on, it all has to come off, toes and fingers 🙁

Noodlex

Hi Jenny,

Many thanks for your reply, I totally took your advice and have been feeling better by far and have settled ok on the milk diet. I know what you mean when you say it will be worth it, I cannot wait 🙂 I only have 3 days of my milk diet and havent cheated once 🙂 I did swap to semi skimmed and it made a huge difference…so thanks.

Gutted about the nail polish on my toes 🙁 Its my only luxury lol never mind it can go straight back on afterwards 🙂

xx

Ms Ellie

Hi there Noodlex glad that you are now doing ok with the milk now, I take it you dont have long to go before your op??? good luck and keep us posted xxx

Noodlex

Hi,

Yes my op is Wednesday! wow that came around quickly 🙂 Can’t wait to be honest and am very excited..
    x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media