Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Fat Surgeons – part 2

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

• This topic has 64 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by ageb.
Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Keymaster

Fat Surgeons – Series 2 – Episode 1 Fat Surgeons – Series 2 | Really – We hand-pick the best entertainment and reality shows to make sure you always have something brilliant to watch.

This is the final episode in the latest series of ‘Fat Surgeons’. The link is partly wrong as it states that it is the 1st episode and the featured patients are Margaret Foster and Ian. It is indeed Margaret Foster but the other person is Luke Sheppard.

Enjoy seeing these remarkable people overcome their obesity via wls.

Doodah x

ageb

oh no, cant be the last episode 🙁

hope there will be more in the pipeline soon 🙂

Luke certainly did very well with the weight loss he did in such a short time
    saying that Margaret has done very well too

hope they get to the target weights soon

what would be good is if there was a further follow up episode to see how patients are a bit later on
    say after 2 & 3 years

Lauren
    Keymaster

@ageb 29444 wrote:

oh no, cant be the last episode 🙁

hope there will be more in the pipeline soon 🙂

Luke certainly did very well with the weight loss he did in such a short time
    saying that Margaret has done very well too

hope they get to the target weights soon

what would be good is if there was a further follow up episode to see how patients are a bit later on
    say after 2 & 3 years

That is a very good point Ageb. Might be worth mentioning to the production company! I will certainly mention it to my bosses. Thanks for that.

Doodah x

ageb

and if they need anymore “paitents” then I hereby raise my hand

Lauren
    Keymaster

I think you may have to join the queue! great idea though 😉

Doodah x

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media