Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Fat Surgeons – part 2

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Doodah
    Keymaster

Exiting news, our very own Shaw Somers and Chris Pring will be starring in a brand new series called Fat Surgeons which will air on the Really channel (a freeview channel) from January 2012. We will let you know exact dates as soon as we can!

hides

Wow that sounds very interesting. Look forward to watching that.
    Heidi

medic

Me too! I am here today because I watched ‘Fat Doctor’, and thought “this is what I need”. The rest is history!

Doodah
    Keymaster

@medic 20761 wrote:

Me too! I am here today because I watched ‘Fat Doctor’, and thought “this is what I need”. The rest is history!

Great point Tom. I had no idea who he was! My GP had worked with him so recommended him to me – hard to believe isn’t it?

Doodah x

luke

lol im in it . my episode is to be screened next april filming starts this week will keep you posted . for those of you on face book there is a group i have started to keep people uptodate with fiming etc . groups called weight loss surgery

Doodah
    Keymaster

Thanks for that Luke – really helpful 🙂

Doodah xx

Sally Bailey
    Participant

FatSurgeons1.jpg

Sally Bailey
    Participant

FatSurgeons2.jpg

Starts 10 January at 9pm on the (Freeview) ‘Really’ channel.

luke

nice to see this as my journeynis being followed by the fat surgeons series as well. i see vicky there she is the producer. they are filming my pre op assesment on the 4th jan and the procedure is booked in for the 24th. i thoght it would be strange being filmed but after a couple of hours i got use to it and relax more in front of the camera . i have been told my episode will be aired late march early april

Sally Bailey
    Participant

@luke 21043 wrote:

nice to see this as my journeynis being followed by the fat surgeons series as well. i see vicky there she is the producer. they are filming my pre op assesment on the 4th jan and the procedure is booked in for the 24th. i thoght it would be strange being filmed but after a couple of hours i got use to it and relax more in front of the camera . i have been told my episode will be aired late march early april

We will all make sure we tune in then Luke!

Sally x

Doodah
    Keymaster

I’m so looking forward to seeing this programme. Unfortunately, I have a surgical procedure booked for that afternoon so will have to Sky+ it. So Don’t forget guys: 9pm, The ‘REALLY’ channel, on Tuesday 10 January, ‘FAT SURGEONS’, featuring our very own heroes/lifesavers Chris Pring and Shaw Somers. (Yes, of course I’m totally biased lol!)

Doodah x

Sally Bailey
    Participant

Fat-Surgeons-TX-Card_2.jpg

Starting 9pm on the ‘Really’ Channel (freeview) Tuesday, 10 January.

Streamliner

If you didn’t get a chance to see the first programme in the new Fat Surgeons series it s being repeated this evening on the “really” channel at 8pm

derlooker
    Participant

Just watched the programme. more tears. So happy for Irene and Guy.

Deifersmum
    Participant

totally related to Irene, that was me this time last year, I even felt excited for her.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media