Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Fat Doctor

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Ms Ellie

I know SJ, I wasent aware that it had now stopped on Dmax, will try to find out when the new series starts!

bellyman

hiya i was filmed for the fat doctor series three and unfortunately it was never televised cos the other person that was being shown on the same night has just passed away (SHARON) but i,m told it will be re edited and shown on the new series which they hope to get on prime time telly.
    and i have copies of all the series and extra copies of unseen ones too.

Ms Ellie

@bellyman 7652 wrote:

hiya i was filmed for the fat doctor series three and unfortunately it was never televised cos the other person that was being shown on the same night has just passed away (SHARON) but i,m told it will be re edited and shown on the new series which they hope to get on prime time telly.
    and i have copies of all the series and extra copies of unseen ones too.

Andy I would love to see them can we arrange something sweetie :wink::wink:

I have been asked to be filmed and interviewed for fat doctor on 2 occassions but have declined
    iM TOO Embarressed and too private
    but really enjoy hearing from others who can do it
    well done xxxx

bellyman

Hello Ms Ellie , yes you can of course borrow all of my dvds i even have some embarrassing bodies one which i am being filmed for , to be shown the end of october called specials . most of the fat doctor dvds ive got are the unseen copies that never made it onto the telly. this goes to anyone else too, dont be afraid to ask there here to borrow .love as allways to everyone BELLYMAN xx

Lorraine

Did anyone else hear the interview with Shaw Somers on Southern Counties Radio today ?

Ms Ellie

Andy how can I get them from you?????

SJ

Any news on your impending stardom Ms Ellie? Will you be filmed soon for the pre-op stuff (your op isn’t far away now is it)?

SJ

carolthecook

no lorraine, but would so like to hear it. Anyone any idea how? carol x

Lorraine

Carol.
    Go to SCR and use the iplayer, it was on this afternoon at about 2.30pm

Lorraine

Ms Ellie

@SJ 7888 wrote:

Any news on your impending stardom Ms Ellie? Will you be filmed soon for the pre-op stuff (your op isn’t far away now is it)?

SJ

No…. I havent heard a thing yet, its getting close 2 weeks today!

SJ

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p009g299/Sarah_Gorrell_24_08_2010/

This is the link to the radio show…(hope its ok to post this, sorry if it’s not).

SJ

Claire

It’s 1hr 8mins into the show… 🙂

bellyman

Hiya Ms Ellie , go on my facebook acct and ill give you my number a nd we can exchange numbers and addresses . xxx

carolthecook

Thanks everyone, have seen all of them before but just need to check up on a few things before scrubbing up for theatre – I can do these ops blind-folded by now, look good in latex and a mask..and can probably save you a few £’s (and pounds!). Carol x

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media