Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Facebook

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

OMG…lost in facebook…….ha ha ha…..

jok

so buzz u on face book? and jammy r u? ruth i cant find this group

Anonymous

Having just had a few weeks in recovery I must admit I have spent a lot of time on Facebook.. its a terrfic site for daily banter with groups which cover GBS locally and nationally, unfortunatley because it is so popular it destracts peoples time and their use on this site.

Imagine the experience that is at hand and how just a few minutes a day replying on here will help anyone comming to terms with making the decisions we have made when we did. Sadly newbies dont have access to all of the groups on facebook and lots are by invite only…..

All I am asking if for people who flit by occasionally to pop in and say hi or reply to a post question they might have advice or experience with….. remember the days we were in so much toil…lol….. the worries the fears…

Newbies need some comfort, strugglers need some advice and oldies need to remeber the people who inspired them…… some of which have posted recently lol you know who you are…

This site has so much to offer if you can just dedicate a little of your time, its so rewarding helping, sharing and giving something back…. it is for me…..

So if you have read this, please check through the posts and reply to at least one before you flitter of to your wonderful life…..

Give us your suggestions what we can provide or arrange a meeting…. were all up for nibbles in the parks across the UK…

Whatever goes on on facebook I will try to apply on here so non facebook users can join in the fun and not miss out…

Have a good day, be kind to yourself, and kind to the others who need your advice, your wisdom and your support….

Love you all..

Buzz x

Spikeyjaycee

hi buzz. i’m sorry to admit i’m probably one of those people you are on about. I flit in and out of here but rarely post unless its something I can answer. I guess we are all guilty to a degree of when our ops are done and we are back to our busy lives, we forget that there are people behind us in their weight loss journey who need feedback from people who have been in their shoes. I will try to be a better person in that respect.
    Also, I probably do go on Facebook more now cos I’m a daily scroller through my FB friends (some of whom are WLS people too). I will try harder!
    BTW: has anyone else had trouble accessing the Gallery page on here? It won’t load for me at all (another reason I use Facebook!)
    All the best
    Julie x

sonia kidman

I can never get the photos up on here,I have tried so many time and get very fustrated.

But I do try to give advice when I can.

Sonia x

Anonymous

@Spikeyjaycee 18134 wrote:

hi buzz. i’m sorry to admit i’m probably one of those people you are on about. I flit in and out of here but rarely post unless its something I can answer. I guess we are all guilty to a degree of when our ops are done and we are back to our busy lives, we forget that there are people behind us in their weight loss journey who need feedback from people who have been in their shoes. I will try to be a better person in that respect.
    Also, I probably do go on Facebook more now cos I’m a daily scroller through my FB friends (some of whom are WLS people too). I will try harder!
    BTW: has anyone else had trouble accessing the Gallery page on here? It won’t load for me at all (another reason I use Facebook!)
    All the best
    Julie x

LOL please dont think i am having a go thats really not the intention of the post lol..
    Just rting to drum up some business and know how much support is out there……..

What you can is all were asking, thanks huney….LOVE YOU…xxxx

I will ask streamline if anything can be done about the gallery… its a fair comment, even i have struggled to get the file sizes small enough to share the teaparty photos……

ruby tuesday

As someone pre-op, and only using this forum, never having had any urge to try Facebook, I appreciate the time people give to posting on here very much, and enjoy reading all the posts and replying, so thank you! It is a wonderful way to ask all those questions we all have, and very important for me to know when meetings are on too. xx

CarerQuie

Mea culpa. xx

Nettie

I totally agree Rub, this forum is so helpfull for all to read especially when we are pre op.

Nettie

Deifersmum
    Participant

Can someone help me please.

I’d love to see the pictures of this years tea party, it was a great day and can’t wait for next years. I’ve registered on facebook but that’s as far as I’ve got, can someone give me an idiots step by step guide please to accessing anything streamline based.

Very many thanks

Love
    Lesley
    xxx:help:

Streamliner

Hi Leslie, on FB just do a search for streamline surgical, it should come up on a list, don’t forget to like our page!

Deifersmum
    Participant

thanks I’ll give it a try.

Lesley
    xx

Lauren
    Keymaster

How did you get on with Accessing Facebook? Give me a shout if you need help or ask Sally Bailey x

Deifersmum
    Participant

tried yesterday but couldn’t remember my password, going to try again tonight, I’ll keep you posted, thanks for the help.

Love
    Lesley
    xx

djdave

im on there dave cheeseman

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media