Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

End of Year Awards!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Everyone at Streamline Surgical would like to celebrate those who have done incredibly well following weight loss surgery with us.

We would like to find our ‘Slimmer of the Year’! If you would like to be considered, or would like to nominate someone, please send us 200 words on why you think you should be chosen plus before and after photos.

Have you found your dream job since surgery? Taken up a new hobby? Found love? Finally been able to have a baby? We want to know all about what has changed in your life, in addition to the weight loss!

The deadline for this is Wednesday 8th December.

The winner will receive £250 of John Lewis vouchers plus a makeover. They will be announced on Monday 13th December.

The email address to send everything to is events@streamline-surgical.com

Please note people can only enter if they had their surgery with Streamline Surgical.

Good luck!

*The winner will need to participate in media opportunities

Hi all,

Don’t forget to enter yourself or nominate a friend for our Slimmer of the Year!!

Deadline is next Wednesday (8th December), email events@streamline-surgical.com

Deadline is this Wednesday! Don’t miss out on your chance to be our Slimmer of the Year!!!

Today is the deadline!! Don’t miss out your chance to win £250 of John Lewis vouchers plus a makeover! events@streamline-surgical.com

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately our Slimmer of the Year competition has had to be put on hold. In the New Year we hope everyone will feel more motivated and have more time to enter!

Merry Christmas

Spikeyjaycee

Could admin tell me whether these awards postponed from Dec 2010 are gonna happen this year? Thanks!

Anonymous

LOL….. what have I missed….???
    AWARDS??

I MUST BE UP FOR MOST TRUMPY BUTT surley

LOL…Buzz xx

carolthecook

I might be a good contender for that award Buzz and give you a run (no don’t go there!) for your money. Come on Streamline…deliver on this! C x

Renn

Hi Everyone

Glad some else has mentioned this. I put in for it too. I’d already told Bill what I was going to buy him with £250 John Lewis vouchers. Never slept for a week with excitement. I have spoken to PHA media before about this. Do hope we get an answer this time.I’d love a makeover too!
    Will you keep me informed Carol as I’m off broadband from 29/3 until middle of April due to home move. My phone is on my website everyone who is a buddie http://www.weightconsultant.co.uk if anybody needs to contact me during this time. Thanks everyone.
    Renn (Madeleine)

Spikeyjaycee

Hi Renn
    Yes I put in for it too and was short-listed. Unfortunately I couldn’t go up to London for photo shoots etc because I was in hospital recovering from open surgery after having my gall bladdder out! Would love to know if it is being rescheduled. Might see you there!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media