Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Emily.p’s Weight Loss Journey

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Emily.p

Hi All

Had my 6 week post op appointment today and all went well I have lost 21kg (3 and a half stone) which is fab but my weight loss is slowing down as I am eating really well know so to be expected really. So happy that I am ‘normal’ and eating so well Lasange was always my favourite thing and I am having it for dinner this week and loving it so I am a happier and lighter girl! I did get told of as she thinks I am taking the wrong vitamin so will need to get new ones hopefully that wont have any delayed effects.
    Got to catch up with Sonia who was in hospital at the same time as me and that was lovely as we seemed to agree on alot of things. We did however have to take a second look at each other as we looked so different without our bloated bellys and gowns on oh and all the weight we had lost aswell of course 🙂

So im all good people and loving life so far and also loving that I have the forum to help me though you have all been fab!

Emily xx

PS Sonia I have already ordered the cook book on Amazon!

Anonymous

LOL great news Emily,
    Just remeber sweetheart its a long process and its usually inches being lost when weight slows.
    Be sure to stay hydrated and on the straight and narrow..

Real chufeed for you…

Well done

Buzz xx

sonia kidman

Emily

It was great to catch up and you look wonderful.I was pleased that I have lost 2 and a half stone.
    You will love the book and it was great to catch up, I had to do more that a double take you really do look great.
    Sonia x x x

Emily.p

Aww thanks both of you was a good day today and was made better by missing the morning at work!

You looked fab also Sonia!

Emily

sonia kidman

Yes I would love to come,
    Don’t mind where and when but would love my husband to beable to come so he can find out what everyone else has been through to know that I am normal (lol).
    Can’t wait to put face’s with name’s ect
    Sonia

Emily.p

Hi All

Just wanted to vent my happiness to you all. I weighed in last night and have lost 4 stone 2 pounds from the start of my pre op milk diet so a total of 11 weeks!!!! Cant believe I have done so well considering I am eating well (as well as I can anyway).

So thats all justr felt I needed to put it out there haha!

So happy!!!!

Emilyxx

Ganny
    Participant

Hi Emily,
    Well done you, I get weighed tomorrow but I know I have lost inches as I put on a pair of jeans two weeks ago that were a bit tight around the waist put them on on Sunday and they are to big so having to put a belt with them to keep them up lol.
    Elaine xx

Emily.p

Oh yes I am having that problem now having to buy new trousers for work every 2 weeks slightly annoying but cant complain.

Emilyxx

sonia kidman

Hi Emily and Elaine

I have got from a size 22 to a 16 I am so happy with the weight loss I always said it never worried me but when I put on the size 16 jeans yesterday and they fitted I was jumping around like a mad women,I have not been this happy in so many years.

I have still not seen my family so when I do they are going to be so shocked,Emily you look amazing last time I saw you It will be a double take again lol,Elaine I can’t wait to see you as you must look amazing too.

Love to you both
    Sonia x x

Emily.p

Oh it’s all so good isnt it!! Them jeans must have felt amazing I have some size 16 jeans aswell which I am dying to fit into shouldn’t be long at this rate!

Can’t wait to see you both at the tea party we will all look so different!! So excited!!

Emilyxx

Ganny
    Participant

Hi you two,
    I have lost nearly 5 stones now and have gone from a size 34 to a 26 and loving every minute. I can now open the wardrobe and get into most of the clothes in there instead of a limited few. Have come from out of the twenty something stones to a nineteen something stones and I have not been below twenty stones for ages, I just love watching the scales go down lol.
    Can’t wait to see you both with clothes on for a start instead of jim jams, getting really excited about the tea party and meeting up again.
    Take care
    Elaine xx

sonia kidman

Hi Elaine

I am so happy for you,I won’t reconise you like when I saw Emily I had to do a retake.
    I am also exited about the tea party can’t wait to see you,I am so happy for you it’s great to feel like this, I love myself for the first time in I don’t know how many years.
    Sonia x x

Emily.p

So glad the 3 of us are doing well together and get to meet up soon it needs to hurry!! I have dropped 2 dress sizes which is fab so know how you feel Elaine!

Emilyxx

Ms Ellie

Congratulations Emily on your superb weight loss xxx

sonia kidman

Hi Emily
    Just sat and read through this made me smile lots, It was wonderful to see you on Sunday I was very sad that Granny didn’t make it but I think we will have to sort out a day when we can all catch up.Maybe we could meet in Chichester and have lunch,You are looking great how much have you lost now as we have not updated you weight loss on here.
    I am now 4 lb away from 4 stone and a size 14 I can’t stop smiling at myself in the mirror was never a mirror lover but getting that way :O),It was also nice to meet your sister,I can not get over how much both you and Lesley have lost.
    Anyway keep in touch
    Love Sonia and Mr Cruches :O)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media