Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Eating out / resurant WLS friendly

Home » Topics » Surgical Journey » The Gastric Bypass Operation » Eating out / resurant WLS friendly

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kimberly
    Participant

I’m meeting my son off his ship on Saturday in Southampton , he will be away working for Christmas . Any one know of a good place to eat . I will be 25 day post gastric bypass . I thought of a harvester , only because I thought I could get a jacket potatoe and eat a few mouth ful mashed up , any other idea really welcomed , I’m not that fuzzed about food really I just want to see my son .

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Kimberly 30268 wrote:

I’m meeting my son off his ship on Saturday in Southampton , he will be away working for Christmas . Any one know of a good place to eat . I will be 25 day post gastric bypass . I thought of a harvester , only because I thought I could get a jacket potatoe and eat a few mouth ful mashed up , any other idea really welcomed , I’m not that fuzzed about food really I just want to see my son .

How fabulous for you Kim.

I’d say a Harvester is a pretty good choice. I have always found them to be really accommodating to us bariatrics! I still only ever have a plain jacket spud as I don’t like the yukky mild cheese or the full fat coleslaw. You will find almost every outlet in West Quay. Another good choice is Wagamama as it does a nice clear soup. Enjoy your time with your boy 🙂

Doodah x

Lauren
    Keymaster

I choose Wagamama as they don’t use any MSG (which is an asthma trigger for me.) very healthy choice in my humble opinion.

Kimberly
    Participant

Thank Doodah that will make every one happy .

Lauren
    Keymaster

They have one at Gunwharf Quays too – may just have to treat myself later lol!

Doodah x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media