Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Easy way out

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    johncg

Several times a week I here this ” easy way out surgery” ” just stop eating”…….
    Tossers. If only they knew how hard it is to lose weight, I wish we only had to have surgery and that’s it, the band or bypass dose the rest….. My reply.. Stop smoking all you have to do is shut your mouth.

Have a nice day folks… Love John xxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

@johncg 19927 wrote:

Several times a week I here this ” easy way out surgery” ” just stop eating”…….
    Tossers. If only they knew how hard it is to lose weight, I wish we only had to have surgery and that’s it, the band or bypass dose the rest….. My reply.. Stop smoking all you have to do is shut your mouth.

Have a nice day folks… Love John xxx

Well said. You can give up anything else but food. You have to ‘let the tiger out of the cage’ at least 3 times a day to survive – and only hope it doesn’t turn round and bite your a*se!!

Rosie Posie

Well said John. Know the feeling. We don’t need alcohol, cigs to survive but we do need to eat unfortunately.
    We will just keep our chins up continue or journeys and ignore the idiots who speak without thinking. Lol
    Rosie x

Sent from my iPad using WLS FORUM

mandyl

anyone who thinks its the easy way out is a fool.
    i spent 6wks in hosp instead of 4 days. felt so poorly i was talking rubbish. even now 2yrs later its no walk in the park . x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media